💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga is filming at WB until Friday the 17th

Kimmo

Featured Posts

9c45ba7975ece554afef2218057e8103.png
Omg omg gheys!!! I just finished my tour before sound stage 25 and 26 the guide said to be very quit and she turn off her mic she said yesterday people were rehearsing and dancing, the street was set with palm trees and such but you could only see a white trailer unloading at the back ( I’ll add picture) she said she heard they’re filming a music video but did not know who....

At the end before going into the A Star Is Born area I asked the PR guides again which are in charge of handing tickets for shows like Ellen and Conan said that Gaga’s team is renting stage 26 until this Friday. They don’t know if is music or movie related (Here comes more Haus Labs commercials) 

It is a real sound stage where they build sets and such... ugh let’s not get our hopes up but let’s hope is new music gheys!!! 

601872bc2de3527fdb13fc0eda091107.png

Oh and PS.... yes my Dog works at Warner Bros cleaning toilets and my mom is the CEO of Netflix for all of you smart ones...

OMG!!!! Pop Crave is one of you gheys!!!! 

Hottie Detector

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nenhures

Girl, you're doing the Lord's work. Aside from all Gaga stuff I hope you had a good time on the tour!

JazzGa

This is TEA sis! I thank you for providing us with some juice in this thirsty, thirsty time :pray: 

The palm trees are the most confusing/interesting part of this lol. Are they filming some sort of big, outdoor scene? It doesn't look like the street is ready for filming but why else would they bring in trees :giveup:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

derpmonster

Yes we get it your mom works at Netflix and your uncle's sister's cousin's landlord's dog is probably Gaga herself amirite :triggered:

Spoiler

Jk bb :huntyga: This is actually one of the more believable rumors.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

jprince99x

Omg :tony:

I'm pretty sure you wouldn’t lie about this so I’m freaking tf out. I wrapped filming my music video 1 day before the song was released so following those standards we could be in for it this Friday :bradley:

Stream it hunties

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

9 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Girl, you're doing the Lord's work. Aside from all Gaga stuff I hope you had a good time on the tour!

I did girl... it was nice seeing the props from A Star Is Born.

Fun Fact: just one scene was shot at WB studios but they still have the props because they own the rights of course and because the film was a huge success.

c058c4236cf3a42c7d1c13c35712b464.png

I was also asking myself the whole time “WTF is that Betch filming!!!!!” :poot:

Hottie Detector

gagaschickens

Omg yesss!

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

gagaschickens

@Kimmo doing Lord's work i see

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

derpmonster
1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

I did girl... it was nice seeing the props from A Star Is Born.

Fun Fact: just one scene was shot at WB studios but they still have the props because they own the rights of course and because the film was a huge success.

c058c4236cf3a42c7d1c13c35712b464.png

The way this dress looked SO much better on Gaga than on this perfectly crafted mannequin :air:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Well well well now that is  interesting!! 

Makes sense that they would get the dancers in first to rehearse while they set up, hopefully we get some more hinting maybe tomorrow and Friday :excited2:

Archived