💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga is filming at WB until Friday the 17th

Kimmo

Featured Posts

So her crew who were posting on IG the other day have suddenly gone quiet?  Gaga is quiet of course, that goes without question.  

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster
8 minutes ago, S0436 said:

So her crew who were posting on IG the other day have suddenly gone quiet?  Gaga is quiet of course, that goes without question.  

Yeah, thats intresting honestly. It really seems like they are shooting the video now since they don‘t post a single thing

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

9c45ba7975ece554afef2218057e8103.png

Fun fact:

I think Ally's engagement ring is not the same ring as in the movie. We can see it from 0:33-0:37. Interesting.

freemymindARTPOP
10 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Yes I looked it up and reports only said 3 days at Hearst Castle, but there were obviously other locations. I edited my post.

It's so crazy to be reminded that videos like Paparazzi and Telephone took 2 days to shoot :duck:

BTW was also shot in 3 days:wtfga:

also Judas in 2 :wtfga:

FarixGaga

I'm SO here for a 'all-in-one-room' music video ala Bad Romance.

Strong visuals, bold outfits and iconicness. :firega:

JC

“None of the dancers that were there the other day have been there again, though. Montana is currently rehearsing for the Tayla Parx tour and Asiel is off walking around L.A.. It’s also worth noting that Bobby wasn’t even in California at the time of this supposed visit, he posted on his stories and he was in New York.”

as per mindtrappa on PopJustice 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

StarryNight
36 minutes ago, RocketNumberNine said:

What  does it mean?

nothing substantial, it's a floor plan with dimensions of allegedly studio where Gaga is filming taken from WB official website

StarryNight
6 minutes ago, Stef said:

“None of the dancers that were there the other day have been there again, though. Montana is currently rehearsing for the Tayla Parx tour and Asiel is off walking around L.A.. It’s also worth noting that Bobby wasn’t even in California at the time of this supposed visit, he posted on his stories and he was in New York.”

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Stef said:

This is why I’m wondering if it was for final callbacks for whatever Richy was working on. They might have rented the space for the week but made the decision on dancers in less time. That’s why I think Montana and Asiel were there, to help with the decision making. 

Tom Bradley
8 minutes ago, Stef said:

Maybe the dancers were just rehearsing earlier this week and everybody is coming back tomorrow to actually shoot the video :ohwell: we can dream

elijahfan
27 minutes ago, freemymindARTPOP said:

BTW was also shot in 3 days:wtfga:

also Judas in 2 :wtfga:

I know, this is insane... that's why 5 days is really no small production. She's not playing.

MaryJaneHolland
11 minutes ago, Stef said:

This Mindtrappa guy has been around for years and I don't think he ever said something that excited us lmao 

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

Maybe the dancers were just rehearsing earlier this week and everybody is coming back tomorrow to actually shoot the video :ohwell: we can dream

A music video isn't solely made of dance scenes, pretty sure there are other scenes to shoot with Gaga alone.

Archived