Scarlet Bitch

Imagine new Gaga music in spring, the phegs are winning :vegas:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RocketNumberNine
1 hour ago, Amen Fashion said:

Wasn’t PI shot in like 3 or 2 days tho 💃🏼 Most of her huge budget videos have been shot in 2/3 days. Maybe this time too :firega:

They may be shooting both Album and music video in the same week like Born This Way.

LaMaisonGaga
28 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

@ARTPOPthatbooty can you tell us about how did you get the info they were going to film music video soon? And if not can you at least tell us if you're 100% sure about your source? 

100%. Source has been part of Gaga‘s team since late 2015 and always a good friend of mine.

lamaisongaga.com

SwissMonster

Y‘all LA based gheys better book those tours the next two days and try to get a sneak peak :grr:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Regina George
Just now, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

100%. Source has been part of Gaga‘s team since late 2015 and always a good friend of mine.

This makes me so happy! You have no clue! 

4 minutes ago, Jose P said:

The OP isn’t confirming anything as facts tho. They’re just informing us what they were told. Whether it was true or not we don’t know, it’s all speculation. But it does line up with the rumors we’ve been getting recently.

I know but i just dont think that a pr guide would be allowed to share this kind of info 

voidfigure
1 hour ago, Donatas said:

What about GUY music video? It was shot in 7 days, right? :shrug:

A week of shooting is pretty normal for a complex video like that: it had several locations and elaborate camera work etc. I shot two music videos, one took four days and the other one took like 5 hours, it really depends on the complexity of the project 

rain on me

omg I was looking for videos/pictures of stage 26 and found this one. please just check what song is playing in the background I could not believe it :ladyhaha: it's a little high pitched tho.

it's a sign

edit: video is from 2014 btw lol

elijahfan

Shooting for an entire week in a single location is big for a music video :duck:

Usually, a classic music video shoot happens in just a couple days, 3 days tops. I believe the longest music video shoots Gaga ever did were for Marry the Night and G.U.Y., which took between 4 to 7 days.

If it is what we think it is (and it is), it's gonna be a big one :wtfga:

LaMaisonGaga
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Shooting for an entire week is big for a music video :duck:

Usually, a classic music video shoot happens in just a couple days, 3 days tops. I believe the longest music video shoot Gaga ever did was for Marry the Night, which took 4 days. So imagine what she'll be doing in 5.

If it is what we think it is (and it is), it's gonna be huge :wtfga:

Her longest shoot was GUY with 6 days 

lamaisongaga.com

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Her longest shoot was GUY with 6 days 

Yes I looked it up and reports only said 3 days at Hearst Castle, but there were obviously other locations. I edited my post.

It's so crazy to be reminded that videos like Paparazzi and Telephone took 2 days to shoot :duck:

Archived