Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga is filming at WB until Friday the 17th

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Lextyr97

It’s definitely a music video. Most definitely. Rehearsals with dancers are ALWAYS done at a place with mirrors. This is a music video

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Bradley

Did we ever get confirmation that the band were there too? Doesn’t make sense to have a band at a MV shoot :oprah: 

ShayCristoforo
1 minute ago, Tom Bradley said:

Did we ever get confirmation that the band were there too? Doesn’t make sense to have a band at a MV shoot :oprah: 

Unless it's revolutionary where the music is recorded live and the video is shot in one take :enigma:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Andreu
5 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Unless it's revolutionary where the music is recorded live and the video is shot in one take :enigma:

why does this sound like something Gaga would do

Regina George

@ARTPOPthatbooty can you tell us about how did you get the info they were going to film music video soon? And if not can you at least tell us if you're 100% sure about your source? 

Delusional

I can’t see the pictures-

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

I dont wanna be a party popper but am i the that finds it hard tot believe that a pr guide would tell a random person that gaga's team is renting a studio there are pr guides allowed to tell that

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I dont wanna be a party popper but am i the that finds it hard tot believe that a pr guide would tell a random person that gaga's team is renting a studio there are pr guides allowed to tell that

I agree but I want to believe @Kimmo wouldn't play with us like that because she knows she'll have a big storm coming. :triggered:

Just now, Glamourpuss said:

I agree but I want to believe @Kimmo wouldn't play with us like that because she knows she'll have a big storm coming. :triggered:

No offense to the op but im still taking this with a grain of salt

Jose P
10 minutes ago, Suuus said:

The OP isn’t confirming anything as facts tho. They’re just informing us what they were told. Whether it was true or not we don’t know, it’s all speculation. But it does line up with the rumors we’ve been getting recently.

Archived