Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RocketNumberNine

GagaDaily said  ''Rumors are not true''

But Gaga's dancer's are still shooting somethıng

My head is confused. Give me some advice, please.

1 minute ago, RocketNumberNine said:

GagaDaily said  ''Rumors are not true''

But Gaga's dancer's are still shooting somethıng

My head is confused. Give me some advice, please.

It's for the Lucifer tv show... They are doing musical episodes... It was already confirmed 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

4 hours ago, Sanoiro said:

Hi, I'm not a Lady Gaga fan - well I like some of her stuff but I'm not here for this. I want to tell you what is going on at WB and why you are so confused by all this.  

First, of all Stage 26 is not empty. The Conners are shooting there and they were actually shooting last night as well. Stage 25 is currently housing Bob <3 Abishola and they are as well still on production. Therefore neither of the two stages is empty. Yes there are some empty stages at the moment as Pilot season starts and all that but  at the moment Stages 25 and 26 are occupied. 

Second, it's true that many of the dancers who are considered Lady Gaga's dancers are at the WB lot. It is true that there are palm tress around and that there were rehearsals but I'm afraid you were misled. 

This week the production of Lucifer is shooting script 5x11 - Bloody Celestial Karaoke Jam which is a musical episode and is using the dancers you have all spotted. Also some of them were used for the musical number at the beginning of 4x10. This year Lucifer has a budget of almost 120 million (!!!) dollars and they  have gone over the top on hiring the best so that's what they did.

Now why do the dancers have poms? Well the episode is actually revolving as far as we know from the official spoilers on a case of a helicopter mother played by Debbie Gibson. The unofficial spoilers show that we are on a school/college setting and we have a coach and a football team so what you see there is the band. 

Finally, if you keep an eye on all the dancers you will see that they often visit the set of Lucifer for the shooting process. 

So that's it although rumors do fly around that Lady Gaga might appear on Lucifer due to the duet Gibson and Ellis sang (Shallow) yet I would not really believe them if I were you. 

-Sanoiro

We are fools again :ohwell:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

RocketNumberNine
On 1/15/2020 at 10:43 PM, Kimmo said:

h palm trees and such but you could only see a white trailer unloading at the back ( I’ll add picture) she said she heard they’re filming a music video but did not know who....

Yeah we need more info..
Gaga's dancers  works for other artists or projects..
What are  you  gonna said?

YourCureness

it would be really interesting to see Gaga guest star on Lucifer...as wait for it....Mary Magdalene :ladyhaha:

• 1 month later...
Ciglipuff666

Ok... they dont shooting Stupid Love in that studio.. So? Is that all lie??? 

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Ciglipuff666 said:

Ok... they dont shooting Stupid Love in that studio.. So? Is that all lie??? 

Gaga have lots of projects that we don't know yet. :ohwell:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived