Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga is filming at WB until Friday the 17th

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Tom Bradley
9 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

This is the story of one of the dancers. You can go to her insta to check it out

899194-D1-6637-4752-8-AF6-E33144072-FDF.

The guy choreographing isn’t Richy (this guy has a beard). It’s not for Gaga :interestinga:

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
9 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

This is the story of one of the dancers. You can go to her insta to check it out

Okay I give up it's def for that super bowl show with those cheerleaders there on the side.. :icega: I give up

3 minutes ago, agag ydal said:

Pom poms? Is this for a tswift music video?

it's for that super bowl show

Kid Peru, the hot Enigma dancer and China are out on the street right now so yeah i dont think this is it guys.

Pom poms and Gaga are two words I never thought would be in the same sentence :cryga: 

This can’t be for the same thing! 

32 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Also other Gaga dancer showed up at WB today:

It's happening!

Judging by the quote, I’m assuming Jeremy was hired for whatever that Taylor guy is working on, not the gaga thing. 

HeavyPunkLover

We are in a time in society where studio costs are rising as the small one are closing down and getting the work done in a small lapse of time is what a big company will try to do. 

We can also assume that the video is not shoot only inside a studio. So there are so many explanations for their quick stay.

New Palette Video is an option too.

This is the first rumor I can believe  in a long time

Edit: lol should have read the latest posts. ClownFace

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

SwissMonster
14 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

The guy choreographing isn’t Richy (this guy has a beard). It’s not for Gaga :interestinga:

I don‘t think so too... we are clowns again. This was never for Gaga I guess :selena:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

Somewhere our queen is on a beach, drink in hand, laughing her ass off.

I would do the same tbh :ladyhaha:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

LaserTech
1 hour ago, Tom Bradley said:

I don't see a beard, but I can see how you'd be confused. The brown beam behind him makes it look like he has a beard. Go look at Richy's story, it looks like the same outfit the "choreographer" is wearing in this vid.

I definitely think this is Gaga related.

MonsterMom
2 hours ago, Renie said:

Pom poms and Gaga are two words I never thought would be in the same sentence :cryga: 

This can’t be for the same thing! 

Pom poms and Gaga are two words I like hearing together :icega:

RocketNumberNine
13 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

Baby I see pom poms and ı think they work for J.Lo's Superbowl performance...

Hi, I'm not a Lady Gaga fan - well I like some of her stuff but I'm not here for this. I want to tell you what is going on at WB and why you are so confused by all this.  

First, of all Stage 26 is not empty. The Conners are shooting there and they were actually shooting last night as well. Stage 25 is currently housing Bob <3 Abishola and they are as well still on production. Therefore neither of the two stages is empty. Yes there are some empty stages at the moment as Pilot season starts and all that but  at the moment Stages 25 and 26 are occupied. 

Second, it's true that many of the dancers who are considered Lady Gaga's dancers are at the WB lot. It is true that there are palm tress around and that there were rehearsals but I'm afraid you were misled. 

This week the production of Lucifer is shooting script 5x11 - Bloody Celestial Karaoke Jam which is a musical episode and is using the dancers you have all spotted. Also some of them were used for the musical number at the beginning of 4x10. This year Lucifer has a budget of almost 120 million (!!!) dollars and they  have gone over the top on hiring the best so that's what they did.

Now why do the dancers have poms? Well the episode is actually revolving as far as we know from the official spoilers on a case of a helicopter mother played by Debbie Gibson. The unofficial spoilers show that we are on a school/college setting and we have a coach and a football team so what you see there is the band. 

Finally, if you keep an eye on all the dancers you will see that they often visit the set of Lucifer for the shooting process. 

So that's it although rumors do fly around that Lady Gaga might appear on Lucifer due to the duet Gibson and Ellis sang (Shallow) yet I would not really believe them if I were you. 

-Sanoiro

Archived