Stefani Tee
society

Plane dumps fuel on school playground

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Plane had to dump fuel to reduce weight after an emergency landing was put in place due to mechanical issues. 

• LMAO 2
  • Shook 4
  • Sad 5

Economy
52 minutes ago, Doot said:
  Hide contents

ryan gosling lol GIF

I know this isn't funny at all. 

It's really not. 

Look, its a plane!

its beautiful dat ass GIF

3 seconds later...wet water GIF

Edited by Economy
  • LMAO 16

Doot
11 minutes ago, Economy said:

Look, its a plane!

its beautiful dat ass GIF

3 seconds later...wet water GIF

I SCREAMED IN THE GYM

• LMAO 1

Economy
9 minutes ago, Doot said:

I SCREAMED IN THE GYM

U check Gagadaily at the gym between sets too? Twinzies :firega:

Now the question is do you check Gagadaily while at the gym:

@xoxo Craig :oprah:

Me at the gym:

Squat 205lbs for 5 reps (my new PR)... Take a sip of water to hydrate... Check phone for GGD replies while resting between set... Hide phone when one of my gym bros walk by :selena:

Edited by Economy
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Doot
6 minutes ago, Economy said:

U check Gagadaily at the gym between sets too?

Twinzies :firega:

Now the question is do you check Gagadaily while at the gym:

@xoxo Craig :oprah:

Me at the gym:

Squat 205lbs for 5 reps (my new PR)... Take a sip of water to hydrate... Check phone for GGD replies while resting between set... Hide phone when a gym bro walks by :selena:

Yes, but I shouldn't because I only have 60 seconds between sets and consistently get distracted by various threads and all of a sudden four-minutes.mp3 has gone by. :wtfga:

• LMAO 2

Economy
8 minutes ago, Doot said:

Yes, but I shouldn't because I only have 60 seconds between sets and consistently get distracted by various threads and all of a sudden four-minutes.mp3 has gone by. :wtfga:

We are twinzies omg :rip:

How many times do I spend 4 minutes between a set because I'm arguing with someone on GGD and writing an essay response and then I'm like sh*t I'm loosing focus:air:

Also, I wonder what the guys think cuz I been working out at the same gym and the same times 6-7 days a week for years with the same guys

I'm sure some must have noticed I get distracted typing on something that always has Gaga's face on it even tho no one would comment on it :selena:

One time I got really aggravated with someone on GGD over a political argument and when I did my set I channeled my anger and instead of doing 11 to 12 reps on dumbell flies with 60 pounds each dumbell (which is my max reps for that weight) I was able to do 16 :enigma:

Then my head got hot and heart rate went up and I got dizzy and I went back on my phone after my set and edited the comment to add a longer reply cuz I wasn't done giving the user a piece of my mind :messga:

That's when I always tell myself I'll stop getting distracted and focus on my sets only to check another thread after the following set :madge:

Edited by Economy
  • LMAO 2

Knife

Jet fuel might not be able to melt steel beams, but it can be sprinkled on school children to cause potential health effects. :flutter:

• LMAO 1

Doot
1 hour ago, Economy said:

We are twinzies omg :rip:

How many times do I spend 4 minutes between a set because I'm arguing with someone on GGD and writing an essay response and then I'm like sh*t I'm loosing focus:air:

Also, I wonder what the guys think cuz I been working out at the same gym and the same times 6-7 days a week for years with the same guys

I'm sure some must have noticed I get distracted typing on something that always has Gaga's face on it even tho no one would comment on it :selena:

One time I got really aggravated with someone on GGD over a political argument and when I did my set I channeled my anger and instead of doing 11 to 12 reps on dumbell flies with 60 pounds each dumbell (which is my max reps for that weight) I was able to do 16 :enigma:

Then my head got hot and heart rate went up and I got dizzy and I went back on my phone after my set and edited the comment to add a longer reply cuz I wasn't done giving the user a piece of my mind :messga:

That's when I always tell myself I'll stop getting distracted and focus on my sets only to check another thread after the following set :madge:

Homie why are you so concerned about what the gym bros think about you being on GGD?!

Half of them are probably gay anyway. I remember reading a Reddit post on r/bodybuilding where there was a thread talking about what guys listen to in the gym, and there was a bunch of straight guys posting how they liked to listen to Gaga because her music got them in the zone. 

• Shook 1

Economy
14 minutes ago, Doot said:

Homie why are you so concerned about what the gym bros think about you being on GGD?!

Half of them are probably gay anyway. I remember reading a Reddit post on r/bodybuilding where there was a thread talking about what guys listen to in the gym, and there was a bunch of straight guys posting how they liked to listen to Gaga because her music got them in the zone. 

I was exxagerating the part about hiding my phone. Im not truly concerned it's more like a reflex when someone walks by I do without thinking. The reflex is there cuz I don't care much but subcontiously I must care a little I guess? I dunno :huh:

And yeah I can tell half of them are closeted gays themselves at least the gym rats that are there everyday like me :selena:

Also I never listen to Gaga at the gym these days (I used to be she hasn't released in forever and I got tired of her music). I may always be on her site but in my playlist for the gym I prefer this:

Or

Or more recently this obsession

:firega:

• Sad 1

Doot
6 minutes ago, Economy said:

I was exxagerating the part about hiding my phone. Im not truly concerned it's more like a reflex when someone walks by I do without thinking. The reflex is there cuz I don't care much but subcontiously I must care a little I guess? I dunno :huh:

And yeah I can tell half of them are closeted gays themselves at least the gym rats that are there everyday like me :selena:

Also I never listen to Gaga at the gym these days (I used to be she hasn't released in forever and I got tired of her music). I may always be on her site but in my playlist for the gym I prefer this:

Or

Or more recently this obsession

:firega:

Hmm I'll have to give those a listen. My gym taste is probably so random compared to others. 

Yeah I'm ready for some new music from Gaga. This happens every gap between albums. I play the **** out of it and then don't listen at all for a couple months. 

• Like 2

Economy
1 minute ago, Doot said:

Hmm I'll have to give those a listen. My gym taste is probably so random compared to others. 

Yeah I'm ready for some new music from Gaga. This happens every gap between albums. I play the **** out of it and then don't listen at all for a couple months. 

Honestly I can spend 2 years at a time listening to Gaga very little in between eras even tho I remain interested in her overall. Right now I'm listening to her extremely little

My play list is all over the place tho. This was just a few examples. But my genres go all across the board tbh

Splinters by Marshall

Stir Fry

Beg for it (Iggy Azalea)

Dance monkey

They are on heavy rotation for me at the moment :music:

• Shook 1