Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Boys Noize 'Finishing New Music' on Instagram

jrv

Featured Posts

Reality
6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I'm sorry but I hope he isn't involved in the LG6 process Taki Taki was... tacky :awkney:  just bad lmao 

I don't care about whether or not he's involved tbh. I just thought it was interesting.

🖤👹

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
duckworth
14 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I'm sorry but I hope he isn't involved in the LG6 process Taki Taki was... tacky :awkney:  just bad lmao 

but Government Hooker, Do What U Want and Sexxx Dreams are all bops. it all depends on who he's collaborating with :shrug: 

xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, DAMN said:

but Government Hooker, Do What U Want and Sexxx Dreams are all bops. it all depends on who he's collaborating with :shrug: 

I didn't like Government Hooker, but the other two are bops. But going on his current work, its lackluster  :huntyga:

End Racism Now

Judas Society

We don't even know what it's about. Though it's too good a coincidence that they're all hyping new music at the same time, we still don't know for sure. I'm trying so hard not to get hyped.  :icega:

Do y'all think when she works with a producer that they aren't allowed to produce anything else? :wtfga:

Spoiler

I'm so excited LGSexxx yasss

50 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

And why the **** not

He is not at the same studio as they were working...Burns just posted a story at Hensen studios again

Lextyr97
2 minutes ago, ghs said:

He is not at the same studio as they were working...Burns just posted a story at Hensen studios again

So you think it’s impossible that they’re possibly finishing separate songs to then send to whomever is mixing and mastering the album?

ELECTROHEART

He's hot x5 interested computer GIF by Originals

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

nenhures
3 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

He just retweeted a video of him and gaga in the studio dancing from last year

Archived