💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga reacts to her pre-fame performances.

Guillaume Hamon

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon

That's from 2014 but I never saw an other video showing Gaga reacting to herself as a teen and as kid performing. :vegas:

She seems to find BabyGa cute but weirdly has "oh Lord" reaction when she sees her NYU talent show performance before to get super serious about it. :ladyhaha:

Enjoy! :D 

Smother Em Eh

Awwww OMG I have never seen this 

I love it :kara::heart:

Is there a video of this without the foreign (I think it’s German) commentary? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Smother Em Eh
1 minute ago, LittleLocoCoco said:

french lol

Ohhh....:awkney: Thanks for informing me!

Sorry:saladga::diane:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Regina George

OMG THIS WAS FROM 2014? I was 100% sure it's from 2011 until she mentioned Tony and then I was like - shook - !!

Daylight Jokers

I think she reached her highest note (chest) in that performance of Captivated. She reminded me of Sara Bareilles in that video.

Guillaume Hamon
7 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

OMG THIS WAS FROM 2014? I was 100% sure it's from 2011 until she mentioned Tony and then I was like - shook - !!

Well she wasn't having blonde and black wig + super elaborate eye liner since 2011 and she suddenly made this super "bornthiwayesque" look in the middle of C2C so no wonders why you thought it wasn't in 2014. :) 

It's like a even more glam rock version of 2011. ^^

Defmix100

I really want an official gaga documentary (maybe netflix) about her whole career so far and to start with snippets of these early performances, I think the GP would find it really interesting and better than Five Foot Two

Archived