Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What if Gaga and Rihanna ended up releasing on the same day??

PACGAGA

Who would eat?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. R9 or LG6?

Featured Posts

PACGAGA

Both are probably the most anticipated released on the new year so far. But what if both of them released their albums on the same day?? (excusing their pettiness, id assume they'd release some teaser singles in the meantime but who knows anymore at this point)

*I know its a Gaga forum... but lets not be delulu* 

Who would sell more?? Who would be more acclaimed?? Who would snatched that #1?? 

lets discuss laid ease!

Rihanna is no competition for Gaga album or acclaim wise. She's more successful single-wise though. :lolly:

Rihanna most likely. The GP is extremely thirsty for her music.
I highly doubt LG6 will be as successful as ASIB as the music will probably be very different and not as appealing to the masses

HoneyB

I feel like more people (GP wise) are more excited and anticipated about R9, people are going rabid:rip: in that sense I feel like Rihanna has the edge. Plus, if she were to do a Fenty/R9 bundle, it would OVER. (I think the rules for that changed though so I’m probably wrong)

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

ArtGagaPop

are y'all forgetting Rihanna never was an huge album seller? ANTI barely did better first week sales then C2C :deadbanana:
Gaga would go #1 with the album but Rihanna would most likely have the bigger single :vegas:

PoshLife

At this point I think it's more likely that neither of them releases new music ever again,  than that they both release music on the same day :laughga: 

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

are y'all forgetting Rihanna never was an huge album seller? ANTI barely did better first week sales then C2C :deadbanana:
Gaga would go #1 with the album but Rihanna would most likely have the bigger single :vegas:

The thirst for a Rihanna album is huge. I have seen a thousand of memes about her not releasing in 2019 as she promised once we entered 2020.

letsgetdirrty

Gaga has more hype so she’ll win. Enough with this negativity f@gs 

Xtina | Gaga | Britney | Madonna | Beyoncé | Janet | Ciara | Ashanti | Brandy | Monica | Paula | Jessica

letsgetdirrty
31 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I feel like more people (GP wise) are more excited and anticipated about R9, people are going rabid:rip: in that sense I feel like Rihanna has the edge. Plus, if she were to do a Fenty/R9 bundle, it would OVER. (I think the rules for that changed though so I’m probably wrong)

Gaga can do the ticket bundle with Vegas tho :ohwell:

Xtina | Gaga | Britney | Madonna | Beyoncé | Janet | Ciara | Ashanti | Brandy | Monica | Paula | Jessica

R9 will be like Adele - 25

LG6 will be like Beyoncé - Lemonade

Praying both tag team and dominate the charts!

Gaga has always had a better debut week, even with Joanne if i"m not mistaken. But Rihanna would last longer and have hit single after hit single and would outsell in the longrun.

Archived