Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga's most uncomfortable interview ever

PSYCHOSHTICK

Featured Posts

PSYCHOSHTICK

The interviewer is just straight up rude, weird and unprofessional. It's so entertaining to watch her deal with that rude interviewer, she's the best for not losing her temper.

EDIT: I didn't even watch the whole thing. At one point the bitchy interviewer is just bullying her for being late on stage. This actually not funny, this is cruel.

GagaMediaArchive, I don't know who you are, but I love you for uploading all these rare old moments that veterans like me haven't seen in years.

Ricardo

I can't blame the interviewer, it's a rarity when big international artist do interviews for local media so they're not used to them and ask this stupid and pointless questions all the time but girl that was embarrassing  :selena:

messybottom
46 minutes ago, ChristianDior said:

The interviewer is just straight up rude, weird and unprofessional. It's so entertaining to watch her deal with that rude interviewer, she's the best for not losing her temper.

EDIT: I didn't even watch the whole thing. At one point the bitchy interviewer is just bullying her for being late on stage. This actually not funny, this is cruel.

GagaMediaArchive, I don't know who you are, but I love you for uploading all these rare old moments that veterans like me haven't seen in years.

I had to stop watching. 😂😂

xoxo Craig

I'd also had this one... :selena:

She was there to promote Joanne... not the US presidential election. She was over it lmao 

End Racism Now

FameHookah
32 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

She was there to promote Joanne... not the US presidential election. She was over it lmao 

Omg i've never seen this, she was SO pissed, im legit scared haha.

It sounded like she had a cold/was very tired in all of  the pi mini era interviews/performances.

WTF is MDNA

Ugh I tried watching this earlier and I couldn’t make it all the way through. I don’t blame Gaga at all but I feel so bad for the interviewer that must have been so uncomfortable 

JudasJustDance
17 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Lmao she was on coke back then (she admited it) so yeah it shows, tbat was awkward hahaha

Gaga or the interviewer:air:?

xoxo Craig
14 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Omg i've never seen this, she was SO pissed, im legit scared haha.

It sounded like she had a cold/was very tired in all of  the pi mini era interviews/performances.

This was on the day Joanne was released :selena:  but I agree... this one takes the biscuit though... she was silent for a good 10 seconds 

End Racism Now

27monster27

Did anyone else notice that the performance audio for Paparazzi was actually five months earlier from The Wiltern?

he/him/his

SharkmanthaC
3 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

I think she handled this really well considering. 

2 hours ago, FameHookah said:

Lmao she was on coke back then (she admited it) so yeah it shows, tbat was awkward hahaha

I wondered about this since she kept messing with her nose. 

This interview is cringeworthy at best. Who was her manager that kept talking? I thought she only ever had Troy and Bobby.

she/her/hers

1ooo d0veZ
3 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Her attitude here was more directed toward Trump than the interviewer.

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

Poissonche

Oh my gosh what did she expect? First question YOU SAID YOU LIKE GUYS WITH BIG HANDS wtf and Gaga actually tried to help set her back on the right track and she just decided to make fun of her in the editing sksksksks

Archived