Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is the BTWB castle now?

freemymindARTPOP

Featured Posts

freemymindARTPOP

Where is the TBTWB Castle now? 

KviO4jADGXKmlSnbRLZsLSZwmDeVPG1jzAVh2pEZBorn_This_Wall_Ball_castle.jpg

imagine being able to go on the castle, behind the stage and in all the secret hallways and stuff in a Gaga museum:bradley:

also how much would it cost to get this recreated or to buy the actual castle? :huntyga: I know it costs 1M USD to set up:huntyga:

Anyways, discuss:pawsup:

also sorry if I put this in the wrong section, I think it should have been in the tour one? :oprah:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional

Isn’t it all dismantled in a Gaga warehouse with volantis 

gaga please GIF

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

3 minutes ago, freemymindARTPOP said:

imagine being able to go on the castle, behind the stage and in all the secret hallways and stuff in a Gaga museum:bradley:

imagine seeing this at a dvd :bradley:

hot blondes in odd positions

freemymindARTPOP
Just now, Matthieu said:

imagine seeing this at a dvd :bradley:

actual dream:bradley: imagine as a extra for the BTWB DVD, Gaga is showing you around on the stage, backstage, dressing rooms, how she is behind the stage while she is performing and showing us all the little hallways:bradley:

I think the closest were gonna get is this:

Regina George

I remember the day she announced how the stage will look and everyone was shook.. Such a beautiful time.. Also the first date of the tour was shook for all of us.. 

hqdefault.jpg

Regina George
53 minutes ago, freemymindARTPOP said:

actual dream:bradley: imagine as a extra for the BTWB DVD, Gaga is showing you around on the stage, backstage, dressing rooms, how she is behind the stage while she is performing and showing us all the little hallways:bradley:

I think the closest were gonna get is this:

God, Mark is so hot

Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

I remember the day she announced how the stage will look and everyone was shook.. Such a beautiful time.. Also the first date of the tour was shook for all of us.. 

hqdefault.jpg

jesus those memories :bradley: 

freemymindARTPOP
Just now, Matthieu said:

jesus those memories :bradley: 

your pfp:diane:SLAAY:diane:those short bangs in Seoul:diane:

Tom Bradley

I have a foggy memory of somebody saying that it is kept in a warehouse in London and that Gaga was thinking of bringing the BTWB back for a one-night-only show for charity in London :selena: 

freemymindARTPOP
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

hqdefault.jpg

iconic:diane:

1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Also the first date of the tour was shook for all of us.. 

she really did

but why was the first show sooo different, i mean the lights weren’t as colourful as the shows after, most of them were just white and the outfits were different. it just felt a bit like the first show of the monster ball 2.0 lol 

freemymindARTPOP
1 minute ago, Tom Bradley said:

I have a foggy memory of somebody saying that it is kept in a warehouse in London and that Gaga was thinking of bringing the BTWB back for a one-night-only show for charity in London :selena: 

She did say that yes:huntyga:

and never did it so add that to the list of unfinished projects:ladyhaha:

Not The Real Gaga
2 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

me2

That must have been years ago :enigma:

freemymindARTPOP
Just now, Matthieu said:

she really did

but why was the first show sooo different, i mean the lights weren’t as colourful as the shows after, most of them were just white and the outfits were different. it just felt a bit like the first show of the monster ball 2.0 lol 

yeah it felt more like a rehearsal

the big doors didn't open in BTW either so she had to say "go" for someone to do it:ladyhaha:

3 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

and that Gaga was thinking of bringing the BTWB back for a one-night-only show for charity in London :selena: 

throwback :selena: lmao

Archived