Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is the BTWB castle now?

freemymindARTPOP

Featured Posts

Regina George
1 minute ago, Matthieu said:

she really did

but why was the first show sooo different, i mean the lights weren’t as colourful as the shows after, most of them were just white and the outfits were different. it just felt a bit like the first show of the monster ball 2.0 lol 

I think they just had some technical issues and maybe her clothes was not ready..

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

OMG guys remember this Armani sketches we got before the tour?

gagaarmani.jpg

I WAS SOOOO EXCITED 

Regina George
6 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

I have a foggy memory of somebody saying that it is kept in a warehouse in London and that Gaga was thinking of bringing the BTWB back for a one-night-only show for charity in London :selena: 

Yes she said that during ARTPOP era.. I remember it

Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

gagaarmani.jpg

I WAS SOOOO EXCITED 

GIRL YES 

iconic

hot blondes in odd positions

2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Yes she said that during ARTPOP era.. I remember it

wasn’t it that one artRAVE show in london would be a btwb one or something :ladyhaha:

Regina George
Just now, Matthieu said:

wasn’t it that she that one artRAVE show in london would be a btwb one or something :ladyhaha:

I have no clue I just know she said it to fans in London during ARTPOPs press tour 

freemymindARTPOP
5 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

gagaarmani.jpg

I WAS SOOOO EXCITED 

THESE ARE SO ICONIC:pawsup:

Tom Bradley
5 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

gagaarmani.jpg

I WAS SOOOO EXCITED 

omg :selena: the BTWB outfits were so iconic. Today’s stans will never get it. The government hooker alien outfit :messga:

Regina George
Just now, Tom Bradley said:

omg :selena: the BTWB outfits were so iconic. Today’s stans will never get it. The government hooker alien outfit :messga:

Whole BTW ball intro in that outfit and the storyline of her escaping the prison.. God!  Sooooo iconic.. Also the KILL THE BITCH interlude :firega:

noisullitcefrep
16 minutes ago, freemymindARTPOP said:

This video is awesome omg, I really felt anxious performing in front of thousands of people seeing them backstage:wtfga:

freemymindARTPOP
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Whole BTW ball intro in that outfit and the storyline of her escaping the prison.. God!  Sooooo iconic.. Also the KILL THE BITCH interlude :firega:

the mechanical horses and the lights for the intro:diane:

2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

i remember being there at the show in amsterdam and the intro began... jeees goosebumbs everywhere... run run 

freemymindARTPOP
2 minutes ago, noisullitcefrep said:

This video is awesome omg, I really felt anxious performing in front of thousands of people seeing them backstage:wtfga:

me too:wtfga:i have always wondered what it would be like to be in Gagas POV because she literally looking at like 65.000 people:wtfga:

Regina George
1 minute ago, Matthieu said:

i remember being there at the show in amsterdam and the intro began... jeees goosebumbs everywhere... run run 

I wish I could have experienced it live.. I was like 12-3 at the time.. :selena:

highlikegaga

but imagine an VR experience of the castle:nooo:  someone make that happen, i'll sell my soul.

Archived