Bernie Campaign Operative Defends Stalin, Soviet Gulags

Featured Posts

Lionel Hutz

of course its you, i could feel it in the air when reading the title

• Like 11
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Faysalaaa

Yeah I saw this, but this is obviously not Bernie's ideas and nothing to do with him. But it is worrying that someone like this works for him, so I hope he is fired or something.

Edited by Faysalaaa

TioBernie

Your guy Trump is a war criminal and just assassinated a foreign general. Where’s your outrage?

Edited by TioBernie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Marilyn MonHoe

You literally support someone who is throwing immigrants in cages and deporting kids that have deadly illnesses, effectively giving them death sentences. You have zero moral high ground Trump bot.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

FATCAT

Project Veritas is known for making **** up & is a known right-wing operation.

Don't believe anything they put out, because they're actually fake news.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Faysalaaa

Why are people always triggered just by you making a thread? they turn every thread you make about how they dont like you  :wtfga:

Edited by Faysalaaa

HorusRa2

James O'Keefe is not a credible source of information. 

As such, every candidate has crazy supporters. I support Bernie but I don't support violence and I don't support anybody who tries to redbait. It's just a very slippery slope given the climate we are in right now and we cannot get to where people who disagree with us are russian plants, communist and enemies of the state. 

• Like 5

Varys
26 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Why are people always triggered just by you making a thread? they turn every thread you make about how they dont like you  :wtfga:

tenor.gif

hankhatesyouall
12 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

:oops:

They can't handle the truth and resort to personal insults. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

hankhatesyouall
11 hours ago, HorusRa2 said:

James O'Keefe is not a credible source of information. 

As such, every candidate has crazy supporters. I support Bernie but I don't support violence and I don't support anybody who tries to redbait. It's just a very slippery slope given the climate we are in right now and we cannot get to where people who disagree with us are russian plants, communist and enemies of the state. 

What credible sources of information would you suggest? CNN, which had to pay a fat check to Nick Sandmann to settle a defamation lawsuit? :fan:

Do you want to say James O'Keefe made a deepfake to make it seem like an important figure in Bernie's campaign is a Stalin apologist? I don't think so.