Stefani Tee
lgbt

Kentucky Christian school expelled student because of rainbow birthday cake

Featured Posts

MrG1087

I saw that on my Apple News feed this morning. Disgusting af. That girl was just having a good time and she was branded as having “lifestyle concerns” so the school used that as grounds for expulsion. Nice to know that schools think a rainbow cake is ground to kick someone out, but true toxic behavior is allowed. And who the F cares about her past hairstyle or an e-Cig. Not like she told another student to kill themselves.

Edited by MrG1087
  • Like 7

kyanewest

It's like Kentucky is some kind of dictatorship :messga:

Vote 4 2024 Kanye - Presidental Run
  • Shook 1

weed

wtf a photo of her on her BIRTHDAY, OUTSIDE of school and she was expelled :madge: molotov the school

• Like 9
  • YAAAS 1

derpmonster
8 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Can’t wait for the school to be sued :ally:

Sexual orientation isn't a federally protected class and obviously not in Kentucky law either :messga:

EQUALITY ACT NOW. IT'S IN THE SENATE'S COURT AND IS BIPARTISANLY SPONSORED :saladga:

Anyway, this isn't even about sexuality. It's literally a rainbow cake. :saladga: Some kids like rainbows. Like wtf.

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

KingRedd

I hate to use the “assume my sexuality” thing but it fits here. I don’t understand why a rainbow is grounds for expulsion unless they assume she’s lgbt or an ally. I know a lot of young people (girls in particular) who love rainbow anything. They need to chill lol 

May I Read You? 😎
  • Like 1

derpmonster
7 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

I hate to use the “assume my sexuality” thing but it fits here. I don’t understand why a rainbow is grounds for expulsion unless they assume she’s lgbt or an ally. I know a lot of young people (girls in particular) who love rainbow anything. They need to chill lol 

They actually explicitly told the mother on the phone, "You know it symbolizes gay pride. You should've refused it when you saw it."

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Sad 5

Smother Em Eh

This is :fthis::excuseu:

Stream Gaga’s discography on Spotify! Come on LM’s

the Devil of Pop

This is as bad as the school a few years ago that expelled a student for a picture on his facebook of him drinking out of a red solo cup at a sporting event, because alcohol was sold in red solo cups. They expelled him without any evidence what he was drinking was in fact alcohol. Not only is this cake and sweater not something they should expel someone over, it merits no punishment whatsoever, especially as it had no connection to the school.

Hopefully her mom sues the school

How can I protect something so perfect without evil?
  • Like 1

derpmonster
1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

Is this really true though 

:triggered:

Spoiler

There's an article.

MrG1087
2 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

This is as bad as the school a few years ago that expelled a student for a picture on his facebook of him drinking out of a red solo cup at a sporting event, because alcohol was sold in red solo cups. They expelled him without any evidence what he was drinking was in fact alcohol. Not only is this cake and sweater not something they should expel someone over, it merits no punishment whatsoever, especially as it had no connection to the school.

Hopefully her mom sues the school

The worst from the article was when it was referenced she got in trouble for shaving the sides of her head and then caught with an e-Cig. School spent more time trying to control the girl than practicing what they preach about loving thy neighbor. Backwards ass state sometimes.

• Like 1