💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

New GRAMMYs performers announced!

not Chromatica

Featured Posts

1ooo d0veZ

To put this into perspective there are no other major award show slots that she can  appear on until the VMAs given the fact that both iHeartradio and BBMAs are around Enigma time. So unless they wind up at the BRITS come next month...

talk mariah GIF

See ya'll Q4.

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

She was nominated in 2012 but didn't perform though. Same about Lorde when she was nominated for Album of the Year.

If she's not going to perform a new song, at least she should perform Always Remember Us This Way and/or I'll Never Love Again since they are nominated for awards that night...

These masterpieces deserve even more recognition than Shallow and this bitch is not giving them what they deserve... :messga:

IllusionLover
2 hours ago, Andreu said:

I was gonna say "haven't you noticed by now the US hate her" but she already has 2 grammy awards so idk

Wait what?

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Thomas P
3 hours ago, Andreu said:

we already know who's gonna have the best performance of the night

I was crossing my fingers they’d give her a slot. She may be the best new performer in the past 7-8 years 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
3 hours ago, BARCODE said:

Sad because the Grammys were actually kinda good last year. 

Demi, Lizzo, and Billie are really the only ones so far I am curious to see. And that's only slightly. 

Nobody puts on straight up bold and interesting stage performances anymore. All the same dull crap with some lame edgy backdrop. 

Rosalía does some pretty amazing stuff 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

We will be really luck if Gaga just makes an appearance.  And if she wins it probably won’t even be televised.

JANNNNEEEEEEEE
4 hours ago, highlyreductive said:

Here.

"The Recording Academy has announced more performers for the 2020 Grammys. The new additions to lineup are: ROSALÍA, Camila Cabello, H.E.R., Jonas Brothers, Charlie Wilson, Bonnie Raitt (who will pay tribute to John Prine), and Run-D.M.C., who will perform with Aerosmith. They join previously announced acts like Tyler, the Creator, Billie Eilish, Lizzo, Ariana Grande, and Demi Lovato."

Still no Gaga. Thoughts?

far as i know shes not performing i dont know if shes attending it it wont be the same without her 

highlikegaga
2 hours ago, RenegAde said:

Wouldn't this be a perfect time for the pussycat dolls to perform their new single 

they have one single nomination 13 years ago...but with the way they've been inviting people lately, they might as well invite them, too. :ladyhaha:

Nikolai Barrow
3 hours ago, Doot said:

I can't remember if they announced she was performing when she did BTW. 

It was announced she was performing. I believe she was supposed to drop the single the same day as she performed too but I think she ended up releasing it a day early if I remember correctly? So many years ago now :saladga: I feel old! But what an iconic moment to watch live! 

Daylight Jokers

They got Demi, Gwen and Blake to perform, but not  Lana, Taylor, and Gaga whoi are actual nominees?? 

Edit: not even Beyonce?

She should skip. They purposely left her out of AOTY despite obviously having enough votes. That's their choice but LG should just focus on her new era and forget about them this year.

Archived