Stefani Tee
politics

MSNBC on Warren/Sanders exchange, CNN debate painful & bizarre

Featured Posts

TheQueenLG

I think Bernie could have made the comment in the context of our sexist culture and society, not his personal beliefs. Why this is so hard for some of you to understand is confusing to me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

TioBernie

It’s really disgusting what CNN did to Bernie Sanders last night. And I will continue to remind people that Warren took part on this. She stabbed Sanders in the back. That’s why I went on a whole rant and people started calling me “extremist.” How can I sit around and let some people on this site think that this is ok? I don’t trust mainstream media. I don’t trust Warren. This was very painful to watch. But I’m feeling better today and ready to sign up and volunteer for his campaign. It’s all I can do to help.

Edited by TioBernie
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

lego
5 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

I think Bernie could have made the comment in the context of our sexist culture and society, not his personal beliefs. Why this is so hard for some of you to understand is confusing to me. 

If that was the case Warren should’ve clarified. What was the context, what exactly did he say? Instead she’s refusing to discuss it further and just says “he thought woman couldn’t win, I disagreed”. Which woman, any woman? What were his words? CNN moderator question was framed as a fact when he just denied it. 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6

OG Gaga Stan

Wow. Even Morning Joe is defending Bernie? :saladga:

I hate that we’re even discussing this at all, but it seems as if this stunt may have backfired on Warren entirely.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

MrG1087
10 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

Wow. Even Morning Joe is defending Bernie? :saladga:

I hate that we’re even discussing this at all, but it seems as if this stunt may have backfired on Warren entirely.

Not pinning anyone against each other but my concern is that CNN made it sound 100% factual without verifying their sources then positioned the question to her with a factual approach after he denied making that comment. I mean he’s always been respectful to her and held her in high regards—they have always struck me as the Yin & Yang. This was like the ultimate bridge burning scenario.

In fact I remember during his first campaign there were rumors that he was going to ask her to join his trail and even be his running mate. Never happened but damn this whole scenario is just super f-ing messy...now I see even more clearly why a lot of people brand CNN as Fake News. They should just merge with Fox News and call it a day.

Edited by MrG1087
  • Like 2

SEANGT

this story is a good example of why all media needs to reel it in and focus on **** that matters. There's nothing to defend bernie AGAINST because who even cares if he did say that?? it's something a ton of people think to themselves!! 

derpmonster
57 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

It's extremely disingenuous and contrived for Warren to present it the way she did if that's what he said.

This is like if I said, "Some people think the world is flat."

And you quoted me for saying the words, "the world is flat." :saladga:

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

StarstruckIllusion

YESSS

MSM defence 😭😭

I always knew MSNBC was better than CNN. Thank You Ms. Mika + the others. Finally something is clicking.

Can this end now tho 😐

Edited by StarstruckIllusion
  • Like 1

Florin

The problem with threads like this is the moment when Mika says something bad about Bernie, she will again be part of the corrupt media, establishment and so on. 

You cant value someone else opinion only when they agree with you. 

• Like 1

HorusRa2
2 minutes ago, Florin said:

The problem with threads like this is the moment when Mika says something bad about Bernie, she will again be part of the corrupt media, establishment and so on. 

You cant value someone else opinion only when they agree with you. 

What is correct to point out is that considering how biased Mika and Joe are concerning almost every other topic related to Bernie, the fact that they have more skepticism towards Warren (clearly they know how politics work) is very telling. 

Esp considering we have learned now through CNN that the story was leaked to CNN by the Warren Campaign. They wanted this fight. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1