Stefani Tee
politics

Sanders raises $1.7M from 100k+ contributions on debate day

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Record breaking numbers the day after someone remembered he was a sexist. We love to see it! People won’t fall for the BS. 

Edited by Morphine Prince
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 8

littlefreakster

Ooooh but apparently donations and people's opinions don't matter according to some people :trollga:

funny how these things do not matter once their candidate is left behind :huntyga:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

weed

I thought Warren won!!! Oh shucks! Bernie getting the most donations, and considering how anti-corporate he is I'm guessing most donors are average income so really impressive.

• Like 1

Gagaloo92

B-b-but I thought the Bernie Bros were ruining it for Bernie, are too Far Leftists, that his policies weren't popular, and he lost in the discussion??? 

I guess the ridiculous centrist and establishment apologists truly are out of touch with where the American public is and in their own made up delusional reality! 

We love to see it. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Gagaloo92
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1

StarstruckIllusion

PERIODDD

the way we cancelled Warren :giggle:

I’m not for #NeverWarren but like her winning the nominee... no thanks 😊 

CNN is still trash tho for manufacturing this rift 😐

Edited by StarstruckIllusion
  • Like 2

Gagaloo92
3 minutes ago, lego said:

Tbh this needs to be front page everywhere to debunk this ridiculous narrative that certain MSM talk show hosts and Bernie haters try to push about Bernie Bros that completely erases a majority of his supporters and misleads about who actually supports him. 

Like sorry but anecdotal evidence on a few hardcore Bernie supporters =/= all or even most of them :triggered:

I'm fairly certain he has the most diverse coalition of people of all the candidates. 

Which means he appeals to a broader base of people than anyone, meaning he has the best chance of winning against Trump. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

GunninMan

blessed yas GIF

Now the DNC better not **** this up AGAIN, and make him the rightful nominee this time around. His base is unwavering and expanding each day. We LOVE to see it.

• YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

Marilyn MonHoe
2 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Tbh this needs to be front page everywhere to debunk this ridiculous narrative that certain MSM talk show hosts and Bernie haters try to push about Bernie Bros that completely erases a majority of his supporters and misleads about who actually supports him. 

Like sorry but anecdotal evidence on a few hardcore Bernie supporters =/= all or even most of them :triggered:

I'm fairly certain he has the most diverse coalition of people of all the candidates. 

Which means he appeals to a broader base of people than anyone, meaning he has the best chance of winning against Trump. 

Bernie has the most contributions from women than anyone else:

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/reports/suburban-women-donors?fbclid=IwAR0FNk4tjeGG2wd-M-LbWVuP8RhEPkNmLzTpKMOKRqgxzlguSgMB8AxRHwM

He also has the most women and non white supporters as well:

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/sanders-supporters-bernie-bro-poll-less-white-women-2020-democrat-candidates-a9070531.html

Anyone that is still using the term “Bernie Bro” simply don’t know what they are talking about or frankly don’t care.

• Like 1