new music

My remix of You Should Be Sad by Halsey

Andreu

Featured Posts

Andreu

Hey guys,

just posted my new remix. Hope you like it xoxo :kiss:

Spoiler

sadly I couldn't have the acapella or anything so I had to work with the song as a whole, which is not the way that gives the best results but it's the only option i had 

tagging those who reacted to the OP of the thread of my previous remix, or said you liked it: @Aarghya @CyanDante  @DonatellaPop @ANTI WP@Newpolitics @loathereality @Miaou @Adarsh @corvus albus @RudraCNG @Szabi @VOLANTIS @BadGurlMadge

and some halsey fans @Halsey @Teal Ambition

Teal Ambition

What the hell, this SLAPS :giveup: it would match the music video a lot more too

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Andreu
5 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

The best remix you’ve done! :golfclap::applause:

it reminds me of another song that I can’t put into words also

glad to know you think i'm getting better with time :firega:

Just now, MANiCURE 6 said:

I love this remix ! Better than the original !

thank you guys :hug:

Andreu
19 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

What the hell, this SLAPS :giveup: it would match the music video a lot more too

glad you liked it :firega:

Wow that seemed quite good

Though the levels are not very balanced. Not just the vocals but the whole mix is a bit fighting each other. It makes it hard to listen. Cant you take back the lick riff when verse starts and with drop, at least. Sorry if negative.. 

Andreu
8 minutes ago, Killa said:

Wow that seemed quite good

Though the levels are not very balanced. Not just the vocals but the whole mix is a bit fighting each other. It makes it hard to listen. Cant you take back the lick riff when verse starts and with drop, at least. Sorry if negative.. 

of course you're allowed to say negative things :hug: first of all I wanted to thank you for taking the time  to listen to the track and writing feedback, and I know this is gonna sound kind of weird but... I kind of agree with what you said. You're right, it sounds unbalanced and kind of sketchy, but to me its stil below the point where it gets annoyed. 

Thanks for the comment

CyanDante

I am hearing this for the first time and I love this. :kiss:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Andreu
3 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

I am hearing this for the first time and I love this. :kiss:

actually, in the video she makes references to the artists that inspired her, one of them being Gaga :teehee:

7 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

That song is already so underrated. I listen to it everyday. Good job :golfclap:

yass I love it too and I have barely been able to thought about anything besides the song since it came out :ladyhaha:

glad you guys liked it :kiss:

corvus albus

The build-up is so much better now. I don't understand why you were worried. It's actually amazing :firega:

Andreu
20 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

The build-up is so much better now. I don't understand why you were worried. It's actually amazing :firega:

idk its always that things could always sound better and since the mix/compression etc are a million minimal changes, it's hard for you to notice the overal improvement

Archived