đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Grace and Frankie season 6 on Netflix now

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

The lovely ladies Grace and Frankie are back! The 6th season is out today on Netflix! :vegas: 

giphy.gif

The show has been renewed for a 7th and final season. Release date is yet to be confirmed, but most likely early 2021.
With the 7th season it will be the longest running Netflix original series with 94 episodes.

Bonkers

I have a hard time with the show because I find both women are acting like they're all adorable and cute and quirky and it just seems fake to me.

But can't argue with 7 seasons, obviously they know their audience :vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

PopThatArt

Lily Tomlin in 9 to 5 was fantastic. Grandma was also a cute movie. 

Go see A Star is Born

Ugh, one of my favorite current shows! :giveup: Started watching it as soon as it was released back in 2015 and been a fan ever since. Still hoping they'll work out their schedules and finally make a 9 to 5 reunion happen - they've been talking about it for years now. 

Off to roll a joint and start binge watching. smiley-rolling-joint.gif

WORLDofGAGA

Love these two queens! Watched 2 episodes so far, can’t wait to see how this season unfolds! One of my top 5 shows of all time :heart:

@W0RLDofGAGA

Meruk Holland

I love this show. I found out about it because I'm a big fan of Lily Tomlin. I annoy everyone quoting Ernestine all day long lmao. 

51 minutes ago, Wixson said:

Ugh, one of my favorite current shows! :giveup: Started watching it as soon as it was released back in 2015 and been a fan ever since. Still hoping they'll work out their schedules and finally make a 9 to 5 reunion happen - they've been talking about it for years now. 

Off to roll a joint and start binge watching. smiley-rolling-joint.gif

They’re doing a remake, I know, but idk how involved everyone is (I think Jane is pretty involved)

38 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

They’re doing a remake, I know, but idk how involved everyone is (I think Jane is pretty involved)

Unfortunately, the remake's been cancelled. :selena:

• 2 weeks later...
WORLDofGAGA

Anyone notice how they mentioned Gaga in one of the episodes? Thought it was worth the mention since we’re on a Gaga Forum :excited2:

@W0RLDofGAGA

Bellatrix
On 1/26/2020 at 6:43 PM, WORLDofGAGA said:

Anyone notice how they mentioned Gaga in one of the episodes? Thought it was worth the mention since we’re on a Gaga Forum :excited2:

Yeah I noticed :vegas:

I forgot in which context now though :green: 

omg “i was on my 7th margarita  and was starting to feel a little buzzed” is the story of my life lol i laughed so hard at that episode 

SharkmanthaC

I just started watching this show today (like the first two episodes).  I didn't read any of the posts in the threads to avoid spoilers but I hope I like it as much as everyone seems to.

she/her/hers

Archived