💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gaga releases new music this Spring..

PopThatArt

Featured Posts

PopThatArt

If we get a new album from Gaga now would you be okay with the only way to see live performances of the new music would be to travel to Vegas? Would a new album but no world tour make you mad? 

Go see A Star is Born

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

no

as long as we get videos of the new songs live then i'm satisfied 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

homomo

Somewhat, as a flight to Vegas from here would cost over €1000 :poot: 

Rudz Xinc

As long as we get amazing music videos and tv performances. With her unpredictable health issue, I'm not gonna travel anywhere just to see her. Cos the chance if it getting cancelled is pretty high.

Look at those clowns

FentyGa
3 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

I have never been able to go to a Gaga concert so it would not bother me that much

this. new music in any form, im cool with

gagaschickens

No, she better come to Greece, at least Athens :interestinga: I would throw my entire piggy bank at her, she can have it all, buy herself a soda in Mykonos or smth 

I get that her mental health and general health and stability should be prioritized, but since shallow the soccer moms love her so she would make cesh

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

NewUsername

Having seen all her tours except the Fame Ball and Enigma, of course I wouldn't be happy.
Spoiled? Yes, of course, but it would sting.

Defmix100
25 minutes ago, homomo said:

where are you?

AFRODITA
27 minutes ago, homomo said:

yeah i felt that..same.

LilyLark

Interscope/UMG is in the business of making money and Gaga has a contract. I highly doubt Gaga's contract allows her only Vegas, when even Adele (who has openly discussed her issues with touring) had to do a WW tour and other stars with Vegas residencies have toured abroad. There's no way Interscope/UMG will not have her do shows for her overseas audience.

However, I doubt she'll do a WW tour. But I'd bet money she'll do something like Taylor Swift's thing where she's popping up at festivals/doing random stand alone shows.

At the end of the day though, fans still get new music even if they can't see someone live. And I don't get why people would be mad for artists not touring WW—multiple singers have talked about the pressure, the health issues , the strain on their voices, and how hard it is if they have kids (and we know Gaga has a medical issue).

Daylight Jokers

Honestly, I don't have an issue with it. As long as she releases new music and music videos, I'll be fine. Am I going to be sad that she wouldn't tour world wide? Sure, but  I've already prepared myself to accept that and at least she has something new to offer so that's more than enough. 

Edonis

Even if she doesn't tour immediately, I could still see her doing a show later down the road. I just think she and her team need to be smart about how everything is scheduled so she can get proper rest in between dates and not hop on/hop off planes every other day. A stadium/festival/residency-like tour could very well happen, especially since she is in demand. 

Archived