šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gaga releases new music this Spring..

PopThatArt

Featured Posts

JustJames

Honestly, being so thirsty for new Gaga music this last year has made me become a stan for the first time in my life; being only a few years younger than Gaga, her music served as the soundtrack for my transition from high school to college to a young professional and through those years, my identity as a gay man and place in society as one evolved so dramatically and quickly that it has taken me a while to truly appreciate it. Even though I wish I had been able to follow her career at its first peak more closely, the last year allowed me the chance to explore ARTPOP -- an album I hadn't given the slightest chance to when it came out. It allowed me to find each and every iconic performance of hers that I missed from 08-17... performances that NO other popstar has, or will, ever live up to.Ā 

I had the chance to see her live during BTW era, but would honestly trade that in for an era with even 60% of the committment to cross-medium artistry Gaga brought for TF > ARTPOP. I had no idea how detailed she was in creating her persona+looks+visuals+performances in real-time. But, an album that has a message behind it that is evident thematically in her music, 4 fully promoted U.S. singles, 4 high-quality music videos that tell a story (through both traditional 3-4 minute productions and 1 or 2 'MTN'-esque films), public appearances that serve fashion to make people question their daily thinking, and live performances throughout that add to her canon the way her:

Pokerface (acoustic), Paparazzi (VMAs), Speechless, Born This Way (Grammys), You and I, Marry the Night (sutdio + acoustic), Hair (acoustic), Edge of Glory (acoustic), ARTPOP, Dope, DWUW, Applause (VMAs), Venus/MANiCURE (Muppets), etc. would be my wish.

*Sorry that I can't remember the exact performances I am trying to reference above. But, you all know them... the 'Hair' performance in Japan, the Muppets showcase, the Jimmy Fallon (Kimmel?) 'ARTPOP' performances, the headless 'Marry the Night,' the 'Pokerface' on the piano, Speechless with the bow and/or smashing vodka....

I want her to build her legacy and for younger generations to see how that legacy built into the 2020s.Ā 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers

I think that with her illness she would be more comfortable in a static venue that could handle cancellations much more easily than a stadium that gets setup for one day.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

StuckInMyMind

Iā€™ve seen Gaga twice and was supposed to see her at Joanne world tour but she cancelled, so I would be a bit pressed about it, but Iā€™ve said enough times I donā€™t expect her to do a world tour again; if she did sheā€™d probably cancel it midway through anyway

Alannah
1 hour ago, RudzXinc said:

As long as we get amazing music videos and tv performances. With her unpredictable health issue, I'm not gonna travel anywhere just to see her. Cos the chance if it getting cancelled is pretty high.

2-2 on my cancellation record - including her only Enigma cancellation to date.Ā :madge:
We'll be trying again when the new dates are announced.

Ā 

Keep her in one spot, tbh, until she's ready for another tour. I'm satisfied with new material.Ā 

2School4Cool

At the end of the day it comes down to Gagaā€™s health. Would I love a tour? Of course, we all would. But I think playing in Vegas for the time being would be best for her.Ā I wouldĀ be thrilled justĀ to have new music from her.Ā 

See The Best In Everyone

TEETHTEETH

She has made it pretty clear that touring is extremely hard on her. Of course I would love for her to make her rounds to be close with all her fans, but at the end of the day it's only a problem for people who cant travel. Maybe gaga is included in those people that cant travel. New music is the main goal. And if she has a set place to perform, then it's our mission to go to her.Ā 

Doncho

I dont care that much about a WW tour because I know she is probably not coming to South America again, soĀ :selena:

I just want a good album with killer music videos and hopefully more than 2 singles

WORLDofGAGA

Iā€™d love to see her again, since my cheek to cheek show was cancelled and Joanne tour was cancelled twice (not blaming anyone btw) andĀ havenā€™t seen her since 2013.Ā Ā If she doesnā€™t thenĀ I understand but perhaps smaller showsĀ here and there, much more spreadĀ out date wise so that it isnā€™t hard on her physical health and gives her more downtime. Above all else her heath is No.1 so if she doesnā€™t want to tour then I respect that.Ā 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Modern Ecstasy2

Iā€™m going back to Vegas in May and at this point I am more concerned with whether or not Enigma will be the exact same or if it will be updated.

Of course I want her to tour and come back to my city (she is young & has a long career ahead; she will), but the longevity of her career is what matters the most to me and ultimately I support her doing what is best for her health and happiness.

ā€œDelete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twinkā€

BARCODE

Honestly, we are very lucky that we have got a tour for every album so far.Ā 

The Fame- The Fame Ball

The Fame Monster- The Monster Ball

Born This Way- The BTWBall

ARTPOP- The ArtRave

Cheek to Cheek- The C2C Tour

Joanne- The Joanne World Tour

A Star is Born- Enigma began

Ā 

Honestly most icons do not tour for every single album. Gaga has toured for every album and every side project. And given us lots of in between performances like Coachella, SXSW, the Superbowl, Roseland, this Super Saturday thing, random pop up shows.Ā 

There was a point where Madonna didnt Tour for nearly 3 entire album cycles and a movie cycle. (Bedtime Stories, Evita Soundtrack, Ray of Light, Music).Ā 

1994-2003.Ā 

That would be like, if Gaga stopped the Enigma Tour in 2021 and didnt perform again until 2030.Ā 

Be grateful.Ā 

Archived