💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga still shooting at WB? I have a tour at 8 am today!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Guys I’m in Burbank for a week Vacation since yesterday, we did universal studios yesterday and today we’re going to Warner Brothers and our tour starts in 2 hours.
Around 8 but we have to be there early...

I will also update if I hear anything regarding the rumors. Also yesterday we did the Universal Studios VIP backlot tour and they took us to the props warehouse, there was two girls and one of them looked familiar, anyway they were looking for props to be used in a music video but they were from WB renting props from Universal that’s what they told our guide. I asked her who’s music video... and one of the girls said “we can’t say oh definitely a Big Artist”

Does anybody know if Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta Is still around Warner Brothers filming???

I know they started Monday or something but has anybody seen any more snaps from the Haus that they’re still around? 

Anyway I don’t have my hopes up because I usually don’t have luck seeing any famous people unless I’m paying for it :selena:

Hottie Detector

Regina George

No one knows if she was even there.. Her dancers were definitely there tho.. Maybe you could ask someone about it? Tour guide? Something like:”Hey I heard Lady Gaga was filming something here the other day, is it true?”

1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Maybe you could ask someone about it? Tour guide? Something like:”Hey I heard Lady Gaga was filming something here the other day, is it true?”

I know that’s the first question I’m asking trust me!!!! Lol

2 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

And if she's still there, they will allow you to meet her. 

Where did you read that I wanted to meet her? Oh the jealousy coming out of some y’all sprouts left and right. 

Im going as a Vacation not simply because I heard Gaga was there. Me and my husband planned this two months in advance and yes I know I won’t meet her that a FACT!!! But sometimes you can see or spot them around the sets and such...read! 

Hottie Detector

gagaschickens
1 minute ago, Kimmo said:
6 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

true?”

I know that’s the first question I’m asking trust me!!!! Lol

Tell us! Hope they wont give you some sort of a bs answer

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

Where did you read that I wanted to meet her? Oh the jealousy coming out of some y’all sprouts left and right. 

You're rude. :neyde: Take it easy. 

3 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

You're rude. :neyde: Take it easy. 

and you weren’t?

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f298348268ada29f745f1

Hottie Detector

15 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

Tell us! Hope they wont give you some sort of a bs answer

6 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

I'm following this thread, keep us posted :lolly:

I will ! 

I’m mostly ready for disappointment :selena:

Hottie Detector

Bradley

You can ask the tour guide about her! They sometimes tell you things.

I was at the same studio once, and I asked them about Bradley and Gaga's filming of A Star Is Born, the tour guide said she didn't see them film at the studio, and her friend saw Bradley coming in for a few meetings.

Archived