They all look the same to me :huntyga:

ignorant b*tch:ohwell:

give me dem WP, taking one for the trees

I just want you to focus on my love
  • LMAO 2

ARTPOPe
5 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

They all look the same to me :huntyga:

Says the one looking like any other basic and ignorant twink out there :huntyga:

OT: That's amazing news! :party:

Our local botanical gardens have a few specimens for the public to see, as well as some hidden ones as backup, since some cünts felt the need to destroy the first few, despite them being in cages :saladga:  I hate humans so much sometimes.
And unfortunately some of them died a few years ago in a very harsh winter, but most of them were still very young trees and not as hardy as older ones, which did survive the winters, but while it's sad, the more we learn about the trees and what they can tolerate, the better we can cultivate, care for and protect them.

10 years ago it would not have been possible to get one of them, but now they are being sold in quite a few nurseries and garden centers here and if I had a garden, I would get a few as well. :diane:

We need to protect the very unique australian flora (and fauna) with everything we have, as it is home to some of the oldest genera/species on earth, especially in the Greater Blue Mountains Area, the Gondwana Rainforests, the Daintree and Tasmania.
Luckily a lot of them are protected within national parks nowadays, but there are still many areas of primeval (rain)forests being cleared.

Hopefully our thinking will change rather quickly and all of us will learn to care for, protect and value nature, which we all are a part of, a lot more.

in an emotionally abusive relationship with lady gaga
  • Like 2

RudzXinc
1 hour ago, ARTPOPe said:

Says the one looking like any other basic and ignorant twink out there :huntyga:

OT: That's amazing news! :party:

Our local botanical gardens have a few specimens for the public to see, as well as some hidden ones as backup, since some cünts felt the need to destroy the first few, despite them being in cages :saladga:  I hate humans so much sometimes.
And unfortunately some of them died a few years ago in a very harsh winter, but most of them were still very young trees and not as hardy as older ones, which did survive the winters, but while it's sad, the more we learn about the trees and what they can tolerate, the better we can cultivate, care for and protect them.

10 years ago it would not have been possible to get one of them, but now they are being sold in quite a few nurseries and garden centers here and if I had a garden, I would get a few as well. :diane:

We need to protect the very unique australian flora (and fauna) with everything we have, as it is home to some of the oldest genera/species on earth, especially in the Greater Blue Mountains Area, the Gondwana Rainforests, the Daintree and Tasmania.
Luckily a lot of them are protected within national parks nowadays, but there are still many areas of primeval (rain)forests being cleared.

Hopefully our thinking will change rather quickly and all of us will learn to care for, protect and value nature, which we all are a part of, a lot more.

Twink? I'm 34. I guess I'm not your average basic "twink" :trollga:

and why butt hurt over my comment about trees which obviously just a joke? :oops:

Attacking people's appearance for a comment on an open forum is just. :saladga:

Good for you if you love trees so much, buy a land, plan trees and be a gardener. :oops:

1 hour ago, Sneaky said:

ignorant b*tch:ohwell:

give me dem WP, taking one for the trees

Another one comes from tree species. :diane:

Sorry for your loss. :diane:

Stop eating vegetables, they're your families. :oops:

Edited by RudzXinc

ARTPOPe
2 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Twink? I'm 34. I guess I'm not your average basic "twink" :trollga:

and why butt hurt over my comment about trees which obviously just a joke? :oops:

Attacking people's appearance for a comment on an open forum is just. :saladga:

Good for you if you love trees so much, buy a land, plan trees and be a gardener. :oops:

Didn't say you were a twink, I just said you look like one :trollga: looking younger than your actual age, take it as a compliment :huntyga:

And why butthurt over my comment about "attacking your appearance", saying that to some you may look like every other basic and ignorant twink, when it was obviously just a joke imitating yours? :oops:

If I had the finances to do so, I would. :oops:

My point isn't that everyone should become a gardener, but everyone should care about and value the environment, nature  and trees/plants a lot more, because that's what all of us owe our lives to, no matter how distanced from nature one thinks they are. 

in an emotionally abusive relationship with lady gaga

Gov Hooka

I'm confused. The fire is now spreading to forests that are not supposed to burn??? I've been looking for a detailed map of the Australian fires that overlays the blaze on the type of biome. If anyone has any source or link to such a map, that'd be nice :selena: 

Edited by Gov Hooka