Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Warren fires back at Sanders denial

Featured Posts

myluis617

The SNL skit will have me dying, this already had me rolling.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enigma

Can we focus on “destroying” republicans instead of pitting democrats against each other... jeez

  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALGAYDO
7 hours ago, Enigma said:

Can we focus on “destroying” republicans instead of pitting democrats against each other... jeez

Can we focus on nominating the best candidate first by having debates against one another, and then focus on the republicans? Jeez. 

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LibraLove
13 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Also worth noting that he didn’t have to beat republican incumbents because he’s held office for awhile lolol *he* was the incumbent many times lolol it’s such an odd argument to make because it just shines a light on the fact that he’s been here for ages

He literally HAD to beat a Republican incumbent to enter Congress. WTH are you even trying to say. If you beat a Republican incumbent in the last thirty years, you have beat a Republican incumbent in the last thirty years. Being in Congress "for ages" is literally irrelevant.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LibraLove
16 hours ago, Florin said:

A 2020 is the start of the new decade.

B : No. 2021 is.

This is the kind of discussion we are having. :icega:

 

 

2020-1990 = 30. At best an honest mistake. Her message remains intact and was understood by many people. If you dont want to get it, that's your choice. 

Ya'll are trying really hard here to obfuscate in her defense. She said last thirty years. Last thirty years goes to 1990. Sanders defeated a Republican incumbent in 1990. Shut up and go.

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheQueenEnthusiast

Bernie's policies are inherently feminist. Free healthcare is feminist. Free education is feminist. Not letting our military go across the world into other countries and did what they did in Iraq is feminist. All of his policies are inherently feminist. This man has PREACHED since the civil rights movement about not only equality but EQUITY. Y'all need to stop with the Sanders hate. 

Wasn't Warren the same person who mentioned she was like part native American to gain some sort of points? You believe her? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Henri Bardot

Warren is a joke. SHE ISNT GOINT TO WIN AGAINST TRUMP.

Lets face it lmao

boys don't cry
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilmonzter

Much ado about nothing to quote Shakespeare 

She is clearly lying. She has staged these kind of things previously she's trying it out now. The friends not foes trial hasn't workedout well for Liz. So she and her campaign is on the offensive. 

But I don't see any redemption for her after this fiasco for her.

Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whispering
4 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Can we focus on nominating the best candidate first by having debates against one another, and then focus on the republicans? Jeez. 

That’s what primaries are for. People will decide the issues the feel are the most important to them and the person they are the most comfortable with in the position to make those issues a priority.

Meanwhile, everyone of them is going to be a politician.

Iowa is looking to be in play for Biden. That’s probably why it’s getting cut throat out there for the others. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ziggy
2 hours ago, LibraLove said:

He literally HAD to beat a Republican incumbent to enter Congress. WTH are you even trying to say. If you beat a Republican incumbent in the last thirty years, you have beat a Republican incumbent in the last thirty years. Being in Congress "for ages" is literally irrelevant.

No I’m saying that her point is an odd one because, you’re right, he had to do that. The only reason he didn’t have to beat a whole roster of republican incumbents and only the one was because he was in office the rest of the time. So her saying that he hasn’t beaten one in 30 years is itself a weird thing to bring up because he was in office most of that time so it isn’t like there was anyone for him to beat anyway. So no it isn’t irrelevant and I was with you but go feral on an internet someone; do you. Idk why you’re jumping like I punched a dog but cool the aggression.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LibraLove
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

No I’m saying that her point is an odd one because, you’re right, he had to do that. The only reason he didn’t have to beat a whole roster of republican incumbents and only the one was because he was in office the rest of the time. So her saying that he hasn’t beaten one in 30 years is itself a weird thing to bring up because he was in office most of that time so it isn’t like there was anyone for him to beat anyway. So no it isn’t irrelevant and I was with you but go feral on an internet someone; do you. Idk why you’re jumping like I punched a dog but cool the aggression.

Nobody's going feral. I'm just tired of people trying to make this seem like she "got 'em" on something that she totally didn't. She was wrong. That's what I thought you were doing like the other user was in this thread. It also seemed like you were taking a dig about him being in congress so long, so that was my misunderstanding. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilmonzter

Warren really wants to be Biden's VP pick.

She had this attack since their meeting and wanted to use it at the correct moment. She's cunning and conniving. 

Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enigma
10 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Can we focus on nominating the best candidate first by having debates against one another, and then focus on the republicans? Jeez. 

Because destroying the reputation of each and every one of them will help them when second turn comes :awkney:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...