Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Warren fires back at Sanders denial

Featured Posts

Aarghya

So Bernie-supporters are going to vote for Trump again? :stalkga: 

Edited by Aarghya
You took my sadness out of context.. They mistook my kindness for weakness
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aarghya
11 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

So Bernie-supporters are going to vote for Trump again? :stalkga: 

OMG - I was JOKING :messga:

You took my sadness out of context.. They mistook my kindness for weakness

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Azor Ahai
14 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

So Bernie-supporters are going to vote for Trump again? :stalkga: 

If the DNC keeps nominating shills for the presidency, I wouldn't be surprised at a Green Party rise 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aarghya
2 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

If the DNC keeps nominating shills for the presidency, I wouldn't be surprised at a Green Party rise 

A new party should be formed!

You took my sadness out of context.. They mistook my kindness for weakness
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Florin
2 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

If the DNC keeps nominating shills for the presidency, I wouldn't be surprised at a Green Party rise 

Dnc? You mean voters? :lolga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Florin
Just now, Aarghya said:

A new party should be formed!

A new party would only make Republican presidents with this system. It's already hard to win as it is. Dont forget that Hillary won the popular vote. 

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mister G
17 minutes ago, Florin said:

A new party would only make Republican presidents with this system. It's already hard to win as it is. Dont forget that Hillary won the popular vote. 

As a Bernie supporter, I’ll share that I don’t dislike Warren and she would be my next choice before succumbing to Biden or Pete. As far as the popular vote...we all get it and know that the Electoral College is outdated and probably shouldn’t even be in play anymore at this point. System requires changing. I’ll also remind everyone that in 2016 while I didn’t care for Hillary, I voted for her because anything was and will always be better than that mofo Trump.

Now I don’t know why you feel the need to keep bringing up Bernie every 5 minutes. You’re not helping your cause and getting into an online argument with someone else to the point where you’re both ready to throw punches, not healthy. I have never liked CNN—haven’t for over a decade because they sensationalize everything and are no better than Fox News with their moral panic.

You’re entitled to your opinions, as is everyone else—just not entitled to force them onto anyone. And that applies to everyone at the end of the day. My recommendation and this comes from a place of love...stop worrying about who said what and when they said it, how they said it and if they said it and focus on what you are going to do to be part of the change you want to see.

You’re very intelligent and knowledgable, but this back and forth isn’t healthy.

Edited by MrG1087

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
adterp

Drama and manufactured gossips sells, even on CNN. Meanwhile, Trump dealing with Iran is looking almost heroic now. 

Warren's communications team is either stupidly desperate or secretly supports Trump's guideline : divide and rule. 

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Florin
9 minutes ago, MrG1087 said:

As a Bernie supporter, I’ll share that I don’t dislike Warren and she would be my next choice before succumbing to Biden or Pete. As far as the popular vote...we all get it and know that the Electoral College is outdated and probably shouldn’t even be in play anymore at this point. System requires changing. I’ll also remind everyone that in 2016 while I didn’t care for Hillary, I voted for her because anything was and will always be better than that mofo Trump.

Now I don’t know why you feel the need to keep bringing up Bernie every 5 minutes. You’re not helping your cause and getting into an online argument with someone else to the point where you’re both ready to throw punches, not healthy. I have never liked CNN—haven’t for over a decade because they sensationalize everything and are no better than Fox News with their moral panic.

You’re entitled to your opinions, as is everyone else—just not entitled to force them onto anyone. And that applies to everyone at the end of the day. My recommendation and this comes from a place of love...stop worrying about who said what and when they said it, how they said it and if they said it and focus on what you are going to do to be part of the change you want to see.

You’re very intelligent and knowledgable, but this back and forth isn’t healthy.

I respect your opinion, even if it is not nice to put me on the spot for something that a lot of Bernie supporters do also and sometimes at another level. You, being a Bernie supporter, should have pick at least another Bernie supporter when giving this advice.

Even in this thread, I've tried to end a conversation with a Bernie supporter ( ignoring call naming and other stuff) until I felt that I had to respond. The result is / was that I am the one quoted and not that person, even more call named ( not by you), accusations that I said whoknowswhat in other topics ( I can do that also, but I choosed to ignore) and some other things that I consider bullying and all because I dont agree with them. 

I am not perfect and probably I make mistakes also. I know that this back and forth isnt very healthy and I will try to think about ways to still share my opinion in this section, without entering in bad conversations. Thanks for your opinion. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ComeToJoe
5 minutes ago, adterp said:

Drama and manufactured gossips sells, even on CNN. Meanwhile, Trump dealing with Iran is looking almost heroic now. 

Warren's communications team is either stupidly desperate or secretly supports Trump's guideline : divide and rule. 

 

 The sad thing is it was Warren's team that put out statement to ask their supporters to descalate the situation. yet Warren goes on the debate stage and proceeds to escalate it further.. 

 

The fact that she's not giving any specifics of their conversations comes off so disengenious. If Bernie said what CNN "reported" from sources that the did. Then what did he ACTUALLY say to you. The fact that he denies it 100%, and Warren treading water, and just dismissing it as a "disagreement" is so infuriating lol 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mister G
2 hours ago, TioBernie said:

“Extremist” for calling you out for your biased and support for the corrupt media. “Don’t let an extremist represent the Bernie supporters” as if you already didn’t think we were all like that lmao. You people make me sick.

Okay let’s calm down not that serious. No one died here and no one is dying and I’m not using that in a joking manner. You being an avid Bernie supporter saying “you people make me sick” is not helping your cause either and makes you look like a psycho. Chill out. This is probably one of those cases where much like Florin, best if you two avoid each other. Again all I see are fists flying between you two figuratively speaking. You can be a Bernie Bro or supporter and love him to death, but don’t go extreme saying these people make you sick. Blind Trump supporters that think he’s holier than thou, can make you sick. Warren potentially lying can make you sick. This is going to be a bad year for the anti-Trump movements unless we don’t all start finding common ground whether it’s today or tomorrow or in November. The individual supporters are not a reflection of the candidate (unless it’s Trump because they live and breathe everything he says and does into reality) so it’d be nice if you and @Florin can at least try to have a civilized discussion without throwing bricks at one another.

Edited by MrG1087
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
M Monstre

As a former Warren supporter, this whole mess has me disappointed in who I thought was a really kind and geniune candidate. It was very obvious that she used this talking point in order to get a really good soundbite. And look, I can't deny that her response wasn't well planned, but at the same time, I just can't get over the fact that she would twist Bernie's words into something it's not.

Ultimately I still do support her. I don't support her over Bernie Sanders, but on the fundamentals of her plans and policies, I support her. That said, I'm just upset that she had to stoop this low to try and attack Bernie for something that is so obviously out of character for him. 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
pachinko
4 hours ago, Florin said:

 

Warren destroyed Bernie. Cant believe he wanted to make it all about himself with an 30 years old victory against a republican. 

Bernie has my vote. 

Edited by pachinko
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SEANGT
4 hours ago, Florin said:

Yea. It was the same thing yesterday with another video. Bernie supporters are good online, but women voters dont go like or dislike on youtube. They go and vote and I think this will hurt Bernie, if he cant find something to solve it. 

i don't think this whole thing is really that big of a deal. But it did help Warren with some people I think. Maybe not to Bernie's detriment, but she looked good to me. 

You're right about women voters and those that support Warren staying offline. It's just like in 2016 when Hillary had a whole secret facebook group of supporters. The vitriol against people who support Warren is so exhausting that many tune out. 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...