Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Video emerges of Bernie saying a woman could be president

Featured Posts

Faysalaaa
22 minutes ago, auntiehunter said:

lol but you can’t say this unless you’ve heard what he said to her, you can’t say her feelings are invalid that’s not how it works even if he did say it and she took it the wrong way 🤦🏼‍♂️ that’s literally the point I’m trying to make. There’s no point in cancelling her for having valid feelings for something they discussed and there’s no point in cancelling Bernie over something no one has any knowledge about other than her. Literally everyone is blowing this completely out of proportion. 

Yes I did not hear what Bernie said to her, im basing my opinion on the information she provided. What she accused Bernie of does not make Bernie look bad at all.

Warren can have her own feelings, but when you want to use your subjective feelings against others, this is when its time to criticize and invalidate her feelings if it does not translate. Warren is not my best best friend, shes a political candidate trying to be the president of the united states.

The whole point of a primary election is to "cancel" each other till we have a winner. Nothing wrong with Warren attempting to cancel Sanders. Tulsi and others do it all the time and nobody had a problem with it because it was honest and factual. The problem with Warren is how she was dishonest about it trying to smear him as a sexist anti woman candidate.

Edited by Faysalaaa

Adarsh

#Bernie2020 

That boy is a monster
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2