💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Tom Steyer has my attention

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

For the first time ever I would like to hear what Tom Steyer has to say. 
What’s the tea on what you overheard, sis. 👀 

Computer

He looks a little stunned by whatever he's hearing :duck:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

PoshLife

That was a pretty rough moment. The way Sanders sort of put his hands up and walked away from Warren while she was talking was... not great. It is already getting a lot of replays and will distract from what was otherwise a solid debate performance on his part.

Candidates really need to remember that they're still onstage until they're offstage.

Edit to add: this also comes after that EXTREMELY weird moment where he tried to correct her but turned out that what she was saying was true (that she was the only one on stage to beat an incumbent Republican in thirty years, which is since 1990 when he did it). https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/478314-warren-seeks-to-correct-sanders-after-he-corrects-her-over-gop-defeat

For someone who was very recently accused of being dismissive of women running for president - which I don't believe he  is - he did two things tonight to add fuel to that fire.

Pennywise
2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

That was a pretty rough moment. The way Sanders sort of put his hands up and walked away from Warren while she was talking was... not great. It is already getting a lot of replays and will distract from what was otherwise a solid debate performance on his part.

Candidates really need to remember that they're still onstage until they're offstage.

I mean, I was looking at twitter and everyone seems to come for Warren on this :huntyga:

If you take CNN and co. as reputable news channels, sure, yeah, this would get Bernie negative attention.

But negative attention from a source that has made it clear time and time again that they would never support a leftist candidate doesn't mean much :vegas:

In the end, Trump will win and America will lose anyway, because of all that

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

rumours
3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I agree, he's kinda hot

4c6ace667f8b9a1056d10200?width=600&forma

All that funk has finally affected your vision, gal.

200.gif

Morphine Prince
15 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Edit to add: this also comes after that EXTREMELY weird moment where he tried to correct her but turned out that what she was saying was true (that she was the only one on stage to beat an incumbent Republican in thirty years, which is since 1990 when he did it). https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/478314-warren-seeks-to-correct-sanders-after-he-corrects-her-over-gop-defeat

For someone who was very recently accused of being dismissive of women running for president - which I don't believe he  is - he did two things tonight to add fuel to that fire.

Love how you don't mention how he was going to shake her hand and she refused to. Then the tense moment occurred. 

Biden Harris 2024

He seems like a good guy. If I had to, I would vote for him but I have been backing E. Warren and Mayor Pete. Biden and Sanders just don't excite me.

voting elizabeth warren GIF

JusKeepBreathin

His interview right now on CNN is actually very interesting. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Tom Steyer reminds me of that guy who helped Marnie restore the light to Halloweentown only to get exposed as a troll

Guillaume Hamon
4 hours ago, PoshLife said:

The way Sanders sort of put his hands up and walked away from Warren while she was talking was... not great.

4 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Love how you don't mention how he was going to shake her hand and she refused to. Then the tense moment occurred. 

PoshLife frequently accuse folks of being selective in what they notice but he/she does it all the time.

Bad faith indeed...

Archived