Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Pussycat Dolls Will Feature On Meghan Trainor’s Album

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

As a result, on Treat Myself — out Jan. 31 on Epic Records — Trainor embraces pop’s streaming era by offering a variety of sonic approaches. Long associated with her wholesome, doo-wop-inspired sound, the 26-year-old approached her album like the playlists she grew up with, skipping around from futuristic funk (“Genetics,” which features the recently reunited Pussycat Dolls and has a chorus begging for TikTok memes) to hushed coffee-shop jams (“Workin’ On It,” featuring Lennon Stella and Sasha Sloan). And though Trainor has rapped on her songs before, she has found more natural ways to tap into what's happening in hip-hop along the way: The choir-like backing vocals on dark, throbbing tracks like “Babygirl” and “Wave,” she says, were inspired by her visits to Kanye West’s Sunday Service gospel events.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8547749/meghan-trainor-new-album-treat-myself-interview

ChromaticPrincess

:green::awkney:

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

ThisGuyTony

The album rollout has been a disaster.

No Excuses was a horrible lead.

At least she’s had some videos for some of the other songs but I hope they’re not holding her to a high standard to debut at #1. 

3 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

The album rollout has been a disaster.

No Excuses was a horrible lead.

At least she’s had some videos for some of the other songs but I hope they’re not holding her to a high standard to debut at #1. 

Album is released the same week as Kesha’s and Louis Tolimson 

BLACKOUTbritney
14 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Album is released the same week as Kesha’s and Louis Tolimson 

They won’t get #1 either :diane:

Pop Music

after hearing evil twin I got hyped back for this album so here for it 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Pop Music

her and Keshas albums release the same day we love a blessing from the pop gods 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

rumours
1 hour ago, Blue Lagoon said:

As a result, on Treat Myself — out Jan. 31 on Epic Records

Her album is out in less than 3 weeks?

I can confidently say that I have heard exactly zero hype about this whatsoever.

glgxobpbhktb1a0hvf9t.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Wait, first the demo of Genetics leaked, then she officially released it as a promo single a couple months ago, now there's a third version with the PCD on it? :flop:

Genetics is released already tho 

Is she releasing a remix? Or are they referring that Nicole has backing vocals on the track? :awkney:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived