💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Onision Called the Police on Chris Hansen

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

For the past few months, Chris Hansen has been taking part in an investigation on Onision and his spouse Kai after allegations of grooming. For those who do not know about them, Chris Hansen is known for his television series To Catch a Predator, Onision is a YouTuber who gained popularity in 2010 through his song "I'm a Banana", and his spouse Kai is also a YouTuber. Chris Hansen recently visited Onision's house to ask him questions about the claims, as well as a chance to give him his side of the story. However, upon noticing that Chris Hansen was at his house, Onision called the police. (I believe that this took place on January 11th.):

After this, law enforcement informed Chris Hansen that they were aware of claims against him. While Chris Hansen did not get to directly speak with Onision as originally intended, he did get some important information for his investigation. One of these points being more proof that Onision going through a financial crisis is fake. He talked about it with Mike Morse here.:

he/him/his

JazzGa

Omg it's Onision, I remember his videos from way back in high school... I'm shook, he looks a mess today as well.  What's the deal with his spouse? Are they legally married?  How old are they now? 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

ChromeAngel
Just now, the Devil of Pop said:

Omg no it's Onision, I remember his videos from way back in high school... what's the deal with his spouse? Are they legally married?  How old are they now? 

He and his spouse are being accused of child grooming. How have you missed all this?

JazzGa
18 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

He and his spouse are being accused of child grooming. How have you missed all this?

Dunno, haven't been checking up on him? The videos don't answer any of that. I thought his spouse was the one being groomed until you explained it.  ]

ChromeAngel
2 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Dunno, haven't been checking up on him? The videos don't answer any of that. I thought his spouse was the one being groomed until you explained it.  Why be hostile for me asking a couple questions?  

The tone must have been misconstrued over text. No hostility just genuinely surprised. There’s a lot of people making videos on this saga and that’ll be easier than me explaining all of it. But the wife was exposed sending nudes to minors basically 

JazzGa
1 minute ago, ChromeAngel said:

The tone must have been misconstrued over text. No hostility just genuinely surprised. There’s a lot of people making videos on this saga and that’ll be easier than me explaining all of it. But the wife was exposed sending nudes to minors basically 

Oh thanks, I appreciate you explaining.:heart: No hard feelings. The videos leave me with more questions than answers for sure

ChromeAngel
6 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Oh thanks, I appreciate you explaining.:heart: No hard feelings. The videos leave me with more questions than answers for sure

No problem :hug: I’m not usually into gossip because everyone just loves to cancel but there’s a lot of real evidence with this :enigma:

SissyFromSpace
24 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Dunno, haven't been checking up on him? The videos don't answer any of that. I thought his spouse was the one being groomed until you explained it.  ]

iooooo girl you need to check up on all the tea. onision is trash! smh i used to be a huge fan years ago

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

27monster27
16 hours ago, ChromeAngel said:

I’m not usually into gossip because everyone just loves to cancel but there’s a lot of real evidence with this

This. I despise cancel culture, but that amount of evidence against Onision and his spouse Kai is crazy.

he/him/his

Archived