💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Comedian admits he raped someone

David Ward

Featured Posts

Economy

Ughhhhhhh :saladga:

I won't lie if I was on tv and hit with that I'm not sure how id react. I feel like I wouldn't know what to say and either freeze or possibly laugh too

I've laughed before in situations where I was disgusted but in the moment literally didn't know what to say or how to react cuz I was suddenly shocked and in front of people and it's like :wtfga:

None were were serious as rape tho

But it's more of a nervous uncomfortable laugh tho, not the way these guys were laughing

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Definitely made up. There's no way she wouldn't realize she was having actual sex with someone that size :smh: But yeah, like he now admitted (thank god), it's a pretty gross thing to joke about.

Daylight Jokers

I'm disturbed and disgusted at how they treated this story so lightly. Rape will never be funny. Victims carry this traumatic experience their entire life and these men just laughed it off like it was nothing. This guy should be castrated.

StrawberryBlond

So, he's now saying he made it all up? Even if that's true, it still says a lot about him if that's the story he chose to make up. Why include a stranger in it at all? Sex can be a difficult thing to lie about without getting caught out. He could've easily come up with umpteen other wild touring stories that didn't involve sex. And if he supports women as much as he says, why wasn't his conscience kicking in at any point in this story that made him stop and admit it had gone too far? When they were starting to say it sounded like a rape story, this is when alarm bells should've gone off and he should have admitted he made it all up. That might've saved him but no, he keeps up the pretence even when he says "it's technically not rape" and told "technically, it is." He had many times for his conscience to kick in and he just doesn't admit to it. Even if he did make it up, any decent person would've admitted that, to save their own ass if nothing else. Admitting it at the time makes him much more likely to be believed as opposed to only releasing a statement much later after people called him out on it. People who are genuinely anti-rape don't go around telling borderline rape stories framed as joyful banter, nor do they discuss the technicalities of whether something was rape or not. They just don't. And another thing, if it really was all made up, that was a really bad thing to do to trash the other guy's name like that by trying to claim that he deceptively passed the girl onto him. He just said that guy is married. Can you imagine how his wife must've felt when this clip got made public? Thanks to him, she now thinks she married to a rape enabler. Never has lying to looked cool caused this amount of chaos.

On 1/15/2020 at 2:37 PM, kyanewest said:

I'm the same. I stay away from potential pigs and I'm happy like that. I don't like parties anyways, useless nonsense

I never got why degrading yourself and offering yourself up to anyone who asks is the way to go if you want guys to like you. It doesn't make them like you, it makes them treat you like garbage. Men operate under this idea, regardless of whether you're a  man or woman: "If you want respect, you have to respect yourself." You'll find that men routinely refuse to do anything that might degrade them in any way, even if it might win them something they want. On the other hand, there's many a woman who will do something degrading to achieve what she wants. In the case of some, it comes down to nothing more than male acceptance. To be considered hot, crazy and cool by popular/famous guys because you performed sexually for them just after meeting them is sadly, the goal of a lot of young women. Suffice to say, it's no parent's dream for their little girl. And its certainly not feminism no matter what modern feminism tries to tell you. Just because a woman makes a choice of her own doesn't mean it's a feminist one. So saying, no one deserves to be treated terribly because of their sexual choices but stories like this, true or not, are a cautionary tale. Maybe if women didn't give these awful men what they wanted, men's attitudes towards women would start to change. As long as there are women out there willing to give in to men, men will continue to believe that it's fine to degrade women however they choose. Men's views will change to accommodate how women have changed.

11 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I never got why degrading yourself and offering yourself up to anyone who asks is the way to go if you want guys to like you. It doesn't make them like you, it makes them treat you like garbage. Men operate under this idea, regardless of whether you're a  man or woman: "If you want respect, you have to respect yourself." You'll find that men routinely refuse to do anything that might degrade them in any way, even if it might win them something they want. On the other hand, there's many a woman who will do something degrading to achieve what she wants. In the case of some, it comes down to nothing more than male acceptance. To be considered hot, crazy and cool by popular/famous guys because you performed sexually for them just after meeting them is sadly, the goal of a lot of young women. Suffice to say, it's no parent's dream for their little girl. And its certainly not feminism no matter what modern feminism tries to tell you. Just because a woman makes a choice of her own doesn't mean it's a feminist one. So saying, no one deserves to be treated terribly because of their sexual choices but stories like this, true or not, are a cautionary tale. Maybe if women didn't give these awful men what they wanted, men's attitudes towards women would start to change. As long as there are women out there willing to give in to men, men will continue to believe that it's fine to degrade women however they choose. Men's views will change to accommodate how women have changed.

I completely agree 100%. I have the exact same opinion. 

Archived