Comedian admits he raped someone

David Ward

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I hope this is over 7 years ago" 
>continues to laugh ..

There was a thread yesterday that popped up about dark humor and people getting offended. THIS is a clear example of how disgusting this is, which should get WAY more attention..This is where our energy needs to be to hold people like THIS accountable! 

10 minutes ago, ComeToJoe said:

"I hope this is over 7 years ago" 
>continues to laugh ..

There was a thread yesterday that popped up about dark humor and people getting offended. THIS is a clear example of how disgusting this is, which should get WAY more attention..This is where our energy needs to be to hold people like THIS accountable! 

I looked on google news and there's like 1 article about that and its from a. blog, that's it. anyone know if we can tip major outlets like People ?

derpmonster
24 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

What

It's these same kind of people who claim rape culture doesn't exist and that gays are ruining the sanctity of marriage or are too sexual or whatever.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

StrawberryBlond

It never fails to amaze me how confessions like this don't result in shocked open-mouthed silence. Because I literally can't do anything else. But no, people talk, laugh, move on. Society is freaking sick.

Unfortunately, these kinds of stories are not uncommon. There's always some sort of version of this kinda story from people who have lived hard partying lifestyles that resulted in drunken hook-ups in dark bedrooms. They sometimes admitted that they had no clue who they'd just slept with or that there was even somebody else in the room and they'd done it with the wrong person by accident. But to hear it spoken about so brazenly on a televised show is next level. To think he had the confidence to admit that as he believed he'd get away with it. The way the other laugh after saying "this sounds like a rape story." And what's this nonsense about hoping it was more than 7 years ago? MeToo happened more recently than that. What happened 7 years ago that made rape no longer acceptable? Am I missing something? And more focus needs to be put on the guy who sent him in there because he's just as bad. You could say he's just as guilty of rape, if not more guilty because he was the catalyst for it happening.

This is why I don't live a wild life. There are too many sharks out there willing to take advantage of you. Sometimes, you don't even need to live a wild life for it to happen to you. It's terrifying to be a woman sometimes.

gagaschickens
35 minutes ago, TMM90 said:
10 hours ago, littlepotter said:

I hate straight men

You forgot to add the word ‘White’

That's racist and heterophobic. :triggered:

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

12 hours ago, nenhures said:

This is the main reason why sexual assault remains prevalent in society: enabling.

What is also interesting to note is how he felt comfortable enough to tell the story in front of these two pigs and the camera so therefore potentially 100k people or more. Meaning, he thinks it's totally normal behavior and even a funny type of behavior where he was just being reckless and goofy. Then the cherry on top if the two guys laughing it off while being aware that it was not consensual but finding it funny anyways that it was rape. 

2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

This is why I don't live a wild life. There are too many sharks out there willing to take advantage of you. Sometimes, you don't even need to live a wild life for it to happen to you. It's terrifying to be a woman sometimes.

I'm the same. I stay away from potential pigs and I'm happy like that. I don't like parties anyways, useless nonsense

Apparently he "made it up, and never happened"  :triggered:

The comments on these are surprisingly split, which kind of disgusts me more about this whole thing..

Archived