other

Comedian admits he raped someone

David Ward

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nenhures

God, this is disgusting. One can argue all they want about the semantics of what rape is and isn't (and I know there's 30 users with their fingers ready to do it), but you can't deny that the other men in the room knew that what he did was wrong and, as per usual, didn't have enough of a spine to call him out in a serious manner and just laughed it off because they were more worried about their reputation than the implications of that man's actions.

This is the main reason why sexual assault remains prevalent in society: enabling. And it's like Gaga said, it's a f*cking boy's club.

Humanity saddens me.

Thomas P

He’s disgusting and they are too for even joking about this

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ChromaticPrincess
3 minutes ago, nenhures said:

God, this is disgusting. One can argue all they want about the semantics of what rape is and isn't (and I know there's 30 users with their fingers ready to do it), but you can't deny that the other men in the room knew that what he did was wrong and, as per usual, didn't have enough of a spine to call him out in a serious manner and just laughed it off because they were more worried about their reputation than the implications of that man's actions.

This is the main reason why sexual assault remains prevalent in society: enabling. And it's like Gaga said, it's a f*cking boy's club.

Humanity saddens me.

I love how well-spoken you are, and originally I was gonna challenge ur post but after seeing the video, it really is a form of rape, 

The Carlos guy sent him in the bus as a decoy I guess (????? Literally wtf he coulda just turned her down and said I’m married) and he (this comedian guy) could’ve also said no, but instead he TOOK ADVANTAGE of the girls desperation in sleeping with the other dude. Oh and yeah the others definitely know it’s rape but they just laugh it off. You are 100% correct, it’s the enablers that keep this **** alive 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Lion Heart

Damn...

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Glamourpuss

This is disgusting. They think they have a right to joke about it because they view that girl as having a low self worth because she blew the person to get on the bus in the first place, to them that meant she was trash and not worthy of being respected as a human being. 

This is the kind of toxic **** that women are fighting against. It's not locker room talk, it's worse than that.

LaLuna

Yeah, hahaha, rape is funny, let's laugh about it hahaha :saladga:

That kind of thing makes my blood boil. ****ing assholes :fthis:

The Fame

This is literally awful. Thank you for posting this so people know he is a piece of **** and for emphasizing that it is a NEGATIVE and HORRIBLE thing.

derpmonster

oh but let's blame the gays for all of society's problems -_-

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

oh but let's blame the gays for all of society's problems -_-

What

chaeri pls

1 hour ago, nenhures said:

Humanity saddens me.

Rape culture at its finest...

Archived