Edited by David Ward
  • Like 1

ComeToJoe
6 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

ugh the condescending "reported story".. :triggered:

• Thanks 1

Eighteen
1 hour ago, Amphetamine said:

I'm a little out of the loop. Can someone explain why everyone is so sure that Elizabeth is lying about what Bernie said?

they don't. in their eyes, bernie can do no wrong, not even tell a stupid little lie like that 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Morphine Prince

Donated to Bernie’s campaign as a “F you” to this whole madness. 

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1

David Ward
1 minute ago, Eighteen said:

they don't. in their eyes, bernie can do no wrong, not even tell a stupid little lie like that 

Provide your proof and sources, hunt. 

EOS-X69-Uw-AEk-L2s.jpg

David Ward
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

Donated to Bernie’s campaign as a “F you” to this whole madness. 

So did I. I cannot believe some members can be so delusional. They remind me of Trump supporters. They will blindly follow Warren without doing any research on the topics. 

Edited by David Ward
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

David Ward

Here's a photo of Warren giving Trump a standing ovation. Notice who isn't. Vote Bernie, 2020.

EOTVh0a-XUAEgzng.jpg

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Eighteen
6 minutes ago, David Ward said:

Provide your proof and sources, hunt. 

EOS-X69-Uw-AEk-L2s.jpg

my proof is that bernie lived through a watershed 2016 (which, if you didn't know, is AFTER 2015) and, since then, and as far as i'm concerned, a woman cannot win right now in this climate. and my other proof is in the dispute itself: we have a small, stupid issue between two progressive candidates in which it is impossible to know who is telling the truth and of course everyone piles up on top of the woman and and cancels her. 

• Like 1

David Ward
7 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

my proof is that bernie lived through a watershed 2016 (which, if you didn't know, is AFTER 2015) and, since then, and as far as i'm concerned, a woman cannot win right now in this climate. and my other proof is in the dispute itself: we have a small, stupid issue between two progressive candidates in which it is impossible to know who is telling the truth and of course everyone piles up on top of the woman and and cancels her. 

You're entitled to think what ever you want. However, Bernie's track record begs to differ. You can ignore actual facts, or you can believe Warren because you desperately want a female president. To be honest,  I'm tired of having a lying president. I don't want another. #RefundWarren

Eighteen
Just now, David Ward said:

You're entitled to think what ever you want. However, Bernie's track record begs to differ. You can ignore actual facts, or you can believe Warren because you desperately want a female president. To be honest,  I'm tired of having a lying president. I don't want another. #RefundWarren

ironic

ComeToJoe
24 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

I dont understand your first proof?   :oprah: If you could clarify.
I disagree with the other. The fact that the dem party continues to push corporate candidates in Americas face when the actual people are literally crying for change. The fact that they saw how the utter humiliation of a defeat that happened with Hilary..yet still continue to make the same mistake over and over again is mind boggling.

I think Warren is VERY electable. She has some great policies, but she's continued to lose footing from her peak a little while back with the debates. She also refused to address how she would pay for a medicare for all act when she was asked numerous times, until she came out with her own Health care plan. The fact that she didn't want media to use her as a sound bite of saying "taxes will be raised, but premiums/deductibles/co-payments will be cut" overall making you pay significantly less. This hurt her a lot, and she came out disingenuous to a lot of the progressive crowd. 

But the fact that Klobuchar is still in these debates is whats sad. I dont think we should want women for the sake of checking out the equal right box, but women who are passionate about the country and want to improve it genuinely. And those progressive women get little to no attention until the rotten core is gutted from the democratic party, allowing for such women to shine. 

Edited by ComeToJoe
  • Like 1

David Ward
1 hour ago, Eighteen said:

ironic

Ironic how? I'm assuming you are referring to the 'female president' comment I made.  I can assure you I had literally nothing against Warren up until recently when she made these outlandish claims against Bernie.

My comment was mainly intended on how I am tired that our leader and his administration of our country blatantly lie to us citizens on a daily basis. Now that Warren is displaying strong behaviors of dishonesty, I would rather vote for someone who has never changed their political stances in almost more than half a century. That's integrity. And sadly, Warren proved she lacks that tremendously. 

Edited by David Ward

TioBernie

The fact that these centrists don’t care about the biased coming from the media. Warren is dead to me. The Democratic Party is dead to me. I’m done playing your stupid games. It is Bernie or bust now. Just donated to his campaign. And will be volunteering for him. You Democrats are my enemy just as much as the Republicans. The gloves are off.

Edited by TioBernie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

TheQueenLG
9 hours ago, TioBernie said:

The fact that these centrists don’t care about the biased coming from the media. Warren is dead to me. The Democratic Party is dead to me. I’m done playing your stupid games. It is Bernie or bust now. Just donated to his campaign. And will be volunteering for him. You Democrats are my enemy just as much as the Republicans. The gloves are off.

Wow. You're being a little overly dramatic. :ladyhaha: