💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sia asked Diplo for sex

Hades

Featured Posts

Regina George

Y'all are doing too much. I'm a woman myself and if a guy asked me to be his sex buddy respectfully (like she did) I wouldn't be offended by it. I'm not saying I'd say yes but it's def not something bad. It's not like she harassed him or something. She literally just asked him if he wanted to have sex with her. If he said no that would be okay. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was literally listening to Fire Meet Gasoline as I read this topic :huntyga:

Giorno Giovanna
54 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

If a man did this, it would've been sexual harassment lol

the tea is scalding hot

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

JusKeepBreathin

I bet Sia is great in bed. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Giorno Giovanna
10 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Y'all are doing too much. I'm a woman myself and if a guy asked me to be his sex buddy respectfully (like she did) I wouldn't be offended by it. I'm not saying I'd say yes but it's def not something bad. It's not like she harassed him or something. She literally just asked him if he wanted to have sex with her. If he said no that would be okay. 

but you're one woman, out of many. I think it is not far fetched (don't tell me to stop trying to make fetch happen:huntyga:) to say that the majority would probably squeal if a man would say that.

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

but you're one woman, out of many. I think it is not far fetched (don't tell me to stop trying to make fetch happen:huntyga:) to say that the majority would probably squeal if a man would say that.

Well yea but when you think about it it's honestly not that bad.. IDK.. I mean.. Is it weird? Yes. Is it offensive? Could be. Is it harassment? No if asked respectfully and if it stays at that. 

Defmix100
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Well yea but when you think about it it's honestly not that bad.. IDK.. I mean.. Is it weird? Yes. Is it offensive? Could be. Is it harassment? No if asked respectfully and if it stays at that. 

exactly, I've been asked this before and I said no and nothing was said about it again so it was fine

plus we don't know how close they are it's not like it's her one and only time talking to him

Giorno Giovanna
3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

well ok, I guess it also depends on Diplo... if he personally didn't took it as harassment it should be ok since this isn't a clear case of harassment, but instead more of a grey zone, like lowkey could be harassment, idk. 

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

nenhures

Can't at y'all pulling the reverse sexism card. They literally have a side project together (LSD) and have known each other for a while and she's clearly being humorous about the situation and even if she isn't, they're two consenting adults and he can establish boundaries and say no whenever he wants.

No energy when actual harassment happens but then all of a sudden it's bUt wHaT iF iT wAs A mAn. Selective outrage at its finest.

Daylight Jokers

I find it strange that some people find asking a close friend out for consensual sex weird but using dating apps to look for random strangers to have sex with isn't. 

Giorno Giovanna
2 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Can't at y'all pulling the reverse sexism card. They literally have a side project together (LSD) and have known each other for a while and she's clearly being humorous about the situation and even if she isn't, they're two consenting adults and he can establish boundaries and say no whenever he wants.

No energy when actual harassment happens but then all of a sudden it's bUt wHaT iF iT wAs A mAn. Selective outrage at its finest.

when I read that certain user's post it did convince me, kind of. 

you can't deny that there are so many cases in daily life of men experiencing sexism in a form where people tolerate a woman doing something, like they just shrug it off, but if a man did it, all hell would break loose. 

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

PoshLife

Okay but I'm so attracted to how direct and straightforward this is. Confident people who just tell you what they want can get it. 

JazzGa

That's the most unseductive way to seduce someone ever :ladyhaha: I wonder if it worked

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived