event

Livestream Gaga Super Saturday Night - Feb 1

G U C C I

Featured Posts

G U C C I

lady-gaga-enigma-residency.jpg

AT&T Super Saturday Night 
Saturday, Feb. 1, Meridian at Island Gardens
Lady Gaga is returning to the Super Bowl stage … well, the pre-Super Bowl stage, that is. The star, who performed during the halftime show in 2017, will headline the annual Saturday night bash, where a custom-built, 3-tiered, 72,000 square-foot venue will be constructed just for the weekend. Limited tickets are still available, but fans at home can watch the livestream at twitter.com/ItsOnATT.

This People mag article breaks down all the events of the week leading up to the Super Bowl. I hope we get some pics of Gaga at some of the parties in Miami. 

https://people.com/food/super-bowl-2020-miami-celebrity-chef-parties/

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First Enigma live stream and watch her cutting off DITD, Judas, GH and Scheisse from the setlist :selena:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Hoping for something new or at least a different show. Idk how many more times I can keep watching her perform the same songs. :ohwell:

I am not complaining about getting a pro shot Enigma show as it’s more than can be said for JWT, just hope it isn’t potato quality.

ModernEcstasy

Praying that it is viewable in UK. I’m so perched for this. I’d love to watch Enigma Live. :party:

Infinity Wave

Have we already established this will just be another Enigma? 

Not even something slightly new? :(

Colourful

3 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

We won’t know until we step into the building! If we see the usual orb thingy background then we’ll know it’s Enigma 😂 

Sneaky Oliver
3 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

I mean unless it’s new music, what else she could sing for change? All her hits and fan favorite songs are already on the setlist 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

littlepotter

Can't wait for her to rehash her superbowl performance yet again, hopefully the GP will catch on and let her know we want to hear more

chaeri pls

Archived