Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP is the last iconic pop era!

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Say what you want about it. Even though it didn’t sell as much as intended or as her peers at the time, (everyone calling it a flop it wasn’t), it’s the last iconic pop era by a pop girl. It was entertaining, fun, crazy, over the top, wacky and colorful. She served talent, bops, visuals, performances, looks for days etc. (Also the Volantis thing was introduced but was never brought up again sadly) :messga:

This Era was just so entertaining and iconic. She may have not served a lot of success, but she served everything else that is required for a awesome and memorable era! 

When will the others? :queenga:

Thoughts? :what:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Pop Music

1989 says hellur 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

IllusionLover
2 minutes ago, swakby said:

reputation was that bish, just sayin

FixedT :reductive:

1989 wasn't a serve compared to the queen of snakes, The videos, The production, The Tour, The looks.

Only thing iconic about 89 is Bad Blood.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Red Velvet

Joanne and A Star Is Born begs to disagree. Hate on me, but SuperBowl, Coachella and Million Reasons are easily remembered meanwhile she won an Oscar, Shallow going no. 1, the 70+ awards she took home, the beautiful red carpet gowns and Met Gala makes ASIB era iconic. 

To other artists, may I just remembered 1989 is the most awarded pop album, most viewed era with more than 4 billion views, and Reputation was the last album to have 1 million sales on its first week by pure sales, broke the 24 hour record, and most sold out tour of the decade by a solo artist.

Okay, I'm done.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

not Chromatica

THE greatest pop era is upon us, dollies. And we're lucky enough to be its contemporaries & witnesses.

Spoiler

The only thing ARTPOP is known for is for being a flop. Y'all don't need to come for me 'cause it's probably my fave Gaga album but it's the truth. Only people who like it are little monsters, no one else remembers it.

8 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

Joanne and A Star Is Born begs to disagree. Hate on me, but SuperBowl, Coachella and Million Reasons are easily remembered meanwhile she won an Oscar, Shallow going no. 1, the 70+ awards she took home, the beautiful red carpet gowns and Met Gala makes ASIB era iconic. 

To other artists, may I just remembered 1989 is the most awarded pop album, most viewed era with more than 4 billion views, and Reputation was the last album to have 1 million sales on its first week by pure sales, broke the 24 hour record, and most sold out tour of the decade by a solo artist.

Okay, I'm done.

joanne was not iconic at all. the hard truth 

Archived