Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

opinion

ARTPOP is the last iconic pop era!

BetrayedSTAN
1 hour ago, Bio said:

miley-cyrus-younger-now.jpg

Justin_Timberlake_-_Man_of_the_Woods.jpe

7621394.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=respo

Joanne only influenced flop albums as i see lol :ladyhaha:

freemymindARTPOP

@Marges @highlyreductive

wanna start an ARTPOP appreciation thread with none of these yeehaw haters:huntyga:

ill be a princess die and die with you

Varys
1 minute ago, PopThatArt said:

LOL! Yeah right. Taylor is a fraud. 1989 was a scam. Lover is a scam. Everything about Taylor Swift is fraudulent. There is absolutely nothing memorable about 1989. And... Any so called achievement she had in 2019 was the result of payola. She couldn't even draw an audience on the AMAs. Cats is a flop. It's all bogus when it comes to her. She is a fake.

Omg what did she do to you. Are you the one with the restraining order 

tenor.gif?itemid=7647768

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

freemymindARTPOP
Just now, Varys said:

Omg what did she do to you. Are you the one with the restraining order 

tenor.gif?itemid=7647768

do you stan taylor swift? :lolga:

BetrayedSTAN
3 minutes ago, freemymindARTPOP said:

the MANGEMENT. was messy. because TROY MOTHERFREAKING FLOP CARTER LEFT GAGA RIGHT BEFORE ALBUM RELEASE. had gaga planned it with good mangement and how she wanted it, yalls little brains would have handled it but apparently it still cant today:saladga:

sorry if i sound mean im just very protective of ARTPOP:huntyga:

It's okay i understand ..

PopThatArt

People really didn't say negative things about ARTPOP until Monsters started with the crap comparing it to Roar. Critics generally were impressed with Applause and Gaga's new aesthetic. Do What U Want was literally rushed to become a single because of the instant popularity it had upon release as a promo track. Everyone loved the Applause video and called it a comeback from her hip surgery, noting that she was triumphant against the hip break and it was reflective with her raising the fake leg in the air in the video. Multiple other artists tweeted about loving the songs on the album. Monsters put it down more than anyone else because it didn't sell 2 million copies instantly. 

Go see A Star is Born

Varys
Just now, freemymindARTPOP said:

do you stan taylor swift? :lolga:

Not really. I like 5 songs or something :poot:

freemymindARTPOP
4 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

People really didn't say negative things about ARTPOP until Monsters started with the crap comparing it to Roar. Critics generally were impressed with Applause and Gaga's new aesthetic. Do What U Want was literally rushed to become a single because of the instant popularity it had upon release as a promo track. Everyone loved the Applause video and called it a comeback from her hip surgery, noting that she was triumphant against the hip break and it was reflective with her raising the fake leg in the air in the video. Multiple other artists tweeted about loving the songs on the album. Monsters put it down more than anyone else because it didn't sell 2 million copies instantly. 

EXACTLY! Gaga was getting alot of praise for Applause until LMs starting calling the album a flop because it didn’t sell alot compared to Born This Way:confused:

And the fact that people are still calling it a flop today, when it is not is really sad:noparty:

freemymindARTPOP
5 minutes ago, Varys said:

Not really. I like 5 songs or something :poot:

oh i see, i see:whitney:is she a flop too?:whitney:

Adrenaliner
5 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

It literally has her worst Metacritic scores out of all of her albums, it got mixed reviews.

Varys
2 minutes ago, freemymindARTPOP said:

oh i see, i see:whitney:is she a flop too?:whitney:

No. I dont like most of her songs but I can admit 1989 was huge and everywhere and bigger then ARTPOP Her only album to be a succes in my country. 

freemymindARTPOP

also :ladyhaha: at this

Joanne debut: 201.000 sales

ARTPOP debut: 258.000 sales

ARTPOP a flop?

gaga thoughts GIF

freemymindARTPOP
3 minutes ago, Varys said:

No. I dont like most of her songs but I can admit 1989 was huge and everywhere and bigger then ARTPOP Her only album to be a succes in my country. 

well nobody in my country knows 1989 and she is quite the fad here:ladyhaha:

while ARTPOP is ARTBOPPING:queenga:

Varys
Just now, freemymindARTPOP said:

well nobody in my country knows 1989 and she is quite the fad here:ladyhaha:

while ARTPOP is ARTBOPPING:queenga:

Where are you from idee I may ask

freemymindARTPOP

pizza pretzel GIF

stream ARTPOP little country singers:sis: