Guest Blue Madonna

#4. Lose You To Love Me - Selena Gomez

giphy.gif

Overall Score: 6.91

Highest Score: 11 - @dllcll @MANiCURE 6

Lowest Score: 0 - @NNES

Comments:

Spoiler

ferretti (8.1) Selena isn’t my fave, but this is a good song. Very good for her, honestly.

Blown Away (8.3) It's different compared to the other #1 songs, in a good way. Quite refreshing. The off-key lyric was a terrible choice though, considering it's Selena singing the song and her AMA performance of it.

SamanthaC (4) All I can think about is the AMA performance, and we all know how that went.

nenhures (6.7) sAnG oFF-kEy iN mY ChOrUS

NNES (0) lower than low

Faded (7) Nice message.

MANiCURE 6 (11) I love this song ! Especially the end which is AMAZING ! Can't wait for the album to come !

TheQueenEnthusiast (6.5) not that good of a ballad but I do love that one part in the song

Gypsy (10) Selengend. That’s all I have to say.

Davian (9) I really like this one! It’s a beautiful track and her vocals (on the studio version lol) sound great.

Ryusei (4) Sooooo overrated.. Take any Julia Michaels song and you get the same lyrics quality but better singing, you're welcome. 

Enzo (8.2) Honestly, this doesn't feel like a #1, so sad that this is her first number one :messga: The AMA performance tho jskskska

calmar (4) So boring and empty that I kept forgetting I was listening to a song. Guess that's better than active hatred.

HoneyB

Yes, that was a good song!

3-BE2-C2-F6-048-F-443-C-AE61-9941-BCBC78

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Davian

Not the biggest Selena fan, but she snapped in (in the studio version:teehee:) with this one:diane: 

Without Me overstayed it’s welcome:neyde:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

nenhures

I feel like I was too nice to Without Me in my rate and comment and now that it's made top 3 I have this undying itch at the back of my brain that begs me to smack a bitch up

Guest Blue Madonna

#3. Without Me - Halsey

b3ba3d2acb3df03538c6038dccfa65b2.gif

Overall Score: 7.07

Highest Score: 11 - @huttont @Enzo @HighRoad

Lowest Score: 2 - @rumours

Comments:

Spoiler

ferretti (6) I don’t really get this song’s success. I like Halsey, but this song is mostly a snore to me. Sounds like an updated Avril song. 

FentyGa (6) meh. A decent pop song

Blown Away (5.5) Not too bad, but it becomes bad when you hear it a million times on the radio.

Andreu (10) I must say I was not super impressed when Without Me came out, but it's become a song that I love. I have listened to it regularly since the day it was released until today and it still sounds so fresh. 

nenhures (6.4) Not terrible but not something I'd willingly listen to, either.

NNES (7.7) a good song for Halsey tbh

Faded (7.8) Ngl I heard this first on a meme lmao - but it's cute.

MANiCURE (6) It's generic... I love Halsey but come on... She did better in the past.

TheQueenEnthusiast (6.8) I despise Halsey but this song isn't too bad actually. 

Gypsy (9) Amazing pop song production wise should of scored a grammy nom. 

Davian (6.5) It’s ok. Not a fan of Halsey’s vocals and the song is pretty basic. But it’s very catchy and great to song a long to.

Ryusei (10) Deserved more weeks at #1.

Enzo (11) Probably the only good song in the list :reductive:

calmar (3) this just sucks. The voice is grating, the autotune, it's just... awful, the melody is trite... just... 

Archived