💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Demi's Twitter now run by her team : thoughts?

OBEY

Featured Posts

https://twitter.com/ddlovato

It's her old account but now it's named Team Demi and they just posted this.

Also, they made everyone unfollow her I guess, she probably had too many trolls or something. 

Do you guys think it's a good idea, knowing Demi's past with Twitter and the trolls?

xoxo Craig

Well thats good... I mean, she was ruthless :selena:   but I do believe an artist should own their own socials

End Racism Now

1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well thats good... I mean, she was ruthless :selena:   but I do believe an artist should own their own socials

It's probably mostly because of her mental health. There's been tons of tweets laughing about her addiction, her relapses, etc. I think it will be good for her!

She still has instagram I guess 

Bubblegum Bitch

I don't know her past with Twitter, but I think that it is better when artist owns profiles, I agree with @xoxo Craig.

Can you imagine Gaga do the same thing? We wouldn't have "F" and other iconic and funny things. 

1 minute ago, Trillion Reasons said:

I don't know her past with Twitter, but I think that it is better when artist owns profiles, I agree with @xoxo Craig.

Can you imagine Gaga do the same thing? We wouldn't have "F" and other iconic and funny things. 

She's had multiple beefs and scandals. she tweeted things she shouldn't have sometimes and would get dragged. also people are making fun of her addictions etc and she saw those tweets. better for her mental health, she probably agreed to do so. looks like she's keeping her instagram which is more photo based than twitter so that's fine I believe !

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, OBEY said:

It's probably mostly because of her mental health. There's been tons of tweets laughing about her addiction, her relapses, etc. I think it will be good for her!

She still has instagram I guess 

People can be so mean on that platform... you're probably correct thats its for her own mental wellbeing 

End Racism Now

Sepsami

"Team Demi" sounds kinda cringy tho

Spoiler

inb4 "Team Gaga" cuz she can"t stand this toxic fanbase anymore :deadbanana:

Andreu

seeing her history is the best way for her to avoid controversies

but pretty pathetic they had to do it in order to avoid a future mess :poot:

IAmNotHere1997

She has new music coming out and she's performing at the Grammys, I think it's better like that for her so she could avoid negativity that will affect her.

Dominic

I dont even bother with Twitter anymore, Instagram has definitely become the more important app so I imagine it's a combination of who cares, mental health and new management/era. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

FentyGa

fair enough tbh, it’s better for her

scooter’s the worst manager particularly for an artist with bad mental health, who tf knows why she signed to him

rats stick together i guess

czarnyptak

there gon, be peace and...

Spoiler

no more dramas:messga:

Hot 100 Final Predictions: lady gaga the queen #1 (debut)

1 hour ago, Trillion Reasons said:

We’d have two tweets repeated constantly:

a link to HausLabs Amazon page
a link to Million Reasons on spotify/services

Archived