💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie Eilish to perform James Bond theme song

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Cssomeone

Off Topic (but kinda in the topic xD)

I can't believe the producers of Spectre chose Sam Smith's version over Radiohead's, which is far superior

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Star Is Born
11 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

If they wanted to put people to sleep, yeah :trollga:

This. Plus they want a hit which we know Lana can’t bring. :trollga:

Cssomeone

P.S.: Can people just ... not like something? :wtfga:

As I see it, talking about other people's negativity and/or answering to it will just make it bigger.

Why does it always have to do with her age? Like, "I don't like her voice and style", "Really? why are you hating on a teenage girl?" 

Many people have disliked the post probably because they expected someone else to sing the song, and you know what? That's totally fine.

We are overreacting to this situation. It seems like we have too much spare time do spend on the Internet arguing about which pop girl is the best

LilyLark

I kind of like Billie, but this is an odd choice. They usually choose British artists, and/or artists who are fairly established. The songs also are a showcase for vocals (as in straight up belting) 90% of the time. Just have a bad feeling that her team is setting her up for backlash/over-exposure between this, two tours for the same album, etc.

KatieJudasGaga4

Can you guys judge it after she performs? How do you guys know she will do "bad" if she hasn't even performed yet.

Some of you guys hate on Billie for no reason. :smh:

FfFfFfFF
On 1/15/2020 at 6:41 AM, Cssomeone said:

P.S.: Can people just ... not like something? :wtfga:

As I see it, talking about other people's negativity and/or answering to it will just make it bigger.

Why does it always have to do with her age? Like, "I don't like her voice and style", "Really? why are you hating on a teenage girl?" 

Many people have disliked the post probably because they expected someone else to sing the song, and you know what? That's totally fine.

We are overreacting to this situation. It seems like we have too much spare time do spend on the Internet arguing about which pop girl is the best

They are all about 'respecting different opinions' until they see one they don't agree with.

StrawberryBlond

The filmmakers need to stop picking someone just because they were the biggest singer of the last year. They've been doing it since the beginning basically and it worked for a time but it's getting tedious now. It's like they care more about having a big name on the song to guarantee a hit as opposed to getting someone who's the right fit for the style and theme. It's beyond shocking that Lana's yet to be asked just because she isn't a mega million seller. Then again, it's not like it has to be the biggest name chosen because if it was, Ed, Taylor, Beyonce or Gaga would've been asked. So there is a line to be drawn somewhere, it's just not always clear. But I didn't think they'd consider an 18 year old who's just had one hit album. If it's that easy, Lana should've been asked after her debut album sold over 7 million.

Archived