Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie Eilish to perform James Bond theme song

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

and watch the song go big and blow up. 007 movies have a huge following and the GP always eat up the entire soundtrack however good or bad it may be and whoever sings it.

I only listened to Sam Smith's song once and I hate Adele's Skyscrapper just because of how much the GP love it, but that's just my personal opinion. I can go on a full rant but watching this soothes me:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic

Billie stays unbothered by the negativity :legend: our vegan, millennial whisper Queen just keeps on winning 

Sneaky Oliver

Maybe they’re going for an untraditional sound for the next movie. Also Billie is the new trend and she’s very acclaimed and Grammy nominated so it’s very understandable why they would choose her 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Regina George
1 minute ago, Admin said:

Sam Smith’s theme song was miles better...

I think his song was amazing but not as good as Adele’s tbh.. Close second tho

Daylight Jokers
5 minutes ago, Admin said:

Skyfall was a snoozefest

2 minutes ago, Admin said:

Sam Smith’s theme song was miles better...

tenor.gif

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

If Sam Smith can win against Gaga, anyone can win. I guess it all depends on whether or not she is nominated. The fact that she is being asked to do the song means they think it will be acclaimed. Almost all Bond songs get nominated, and when she does there is a good chance she will win it :fail:

Tbh this just seems like a popularity grab by the Bond franchise. Billie is popular right now, and the GP will most likely eat anything she puts out... so if the film flops, at least they still have some sort of 'success'. 

But doing the Bond theme comes with a great feat... if its bad, people aren't gonna be here for it. Anything can get nominated, but its whether they have impact. 

End Racism Now

Lord Temptation
1 minute ago, Aubbie said:

Came in this thread to see how had people were seething and I was not disappointed! Congrats, Billie. I’m sure she’s over the moon right now! :sara:

We’re perplexed, hun. Not seething. The producers must have really bought into the polling data that Gen Z are not that much into 007. This is all promo for the kids. But good on the Eilish family and good luck to them!

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Maybe they’re going for an untraditional sound for the next movie. Also Billie is the new trend and she’s very acclaimed and Grammy nominated so it’s very understandable why they would choose her 

Nah they will want her to do a traditional sound for the movie

End Racism Now

Lord Temptation
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Why the pessimism? Look at the bright side, it could always beating Madonna as second worse Bond theme ever that is hated by the Bond community at large. :huntyga:

The first one is still going to be Lulu tho. :ally:

Oh true! This project is too big to fail. What could possibly go wrong?! :awkney:

Daylight Jokers

I guess it could work. This song reminds me a bit of some James Bond songs, just watered down:

Guest WhiteHotForever

She‘s going to dethrone Alicia Keys and Jack White as worst Bond theme song :bradley:

Honestly, I’m looking forward to hear her song

I love Everything I wanted :enigma:

Archived