💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie Eilish to perform James Bond theme song

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Bolkins
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

but Madonna chose to do something different with a Bond theme and I recall her getting dragged through the mud for it...hope she keeps some classic Bond elements just to appease the movies fans 

I’m sure there will be something Bond sounding in there I just hope it isn’t a strings lead ballad again. Also, Die another day is a banger shame to those who dragged it. 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
23 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

There are people who are naturally unique and different without even trying. They have their own style and their own behavior that makes them unique. And there are people who are in no way different or unique but want to be unique and different so bad. That’s the definition of “trying to be edgy”.. 

The point is, you're comparing it to Gaga. And I don't know if you're new to the fandom; yes Gaga is now generally liked but back in the Tfm/Btw era her MAIN critique was that she was trying too hard to be edgy and unique. They said she was desperate for attention. Don't you feel weird saying it now about another artist..? Like why do we have to attack and bash and make fun of how someome decides to express their identity. Let her be, geez...

chaeri pls

GreenDiamond

I think her voice fits for Bond theme

Gays want Lana Del Ray for Bond but not Billie, and they a similar have a vocal technique  and style:deadbanana:

inconsistency jumped out!

Regina George
32 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

The point is, you're comparing it to Gaga. And I don't know if you're new to the fandom; yes Gaga is now generally liked but back in the Tfm/Btw era her MAIN critique was that she was trying too hard to be edgy and unique. They said she was desperate for attention. Don't you feel weird saying it now about another artist..? Like why do we have to attack and bash and make fun of how someome decides to express their identity. Let her be, geez...

I'm actually fan for more than 10 years now and I was not talking about Billie - I was talking about majority of girls and boys that listen to her. She herself is pretty unique and her style is something totally different. 

3 hours ago, Bolkins said:

Time moves on, maybe the era of the wailing diva is coming to its conclusion idk.

This is exactly why this is such a big deal. The era of the whispering teenager sounds terrible. WHERE are the theatrics, the stage presence, the vocal range?! 

Hollywood is supposed to make us dream, not bore us to death...

TioBernie

Why do Gaga fans hate her so much? I’ve never seen this level of hate for this girl. Not on Twitter or Popheads on reddit...

Like y’all, don’t worry, she’s not taking Gaga’s throne, she’s got her own:ohwell: If you know you know.

1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Gaga has always been an artist with a presence and an aura around her. Don’t even try those comparisons. 

Gaga was being told she was trying TOO hard. Billie doesn’t look like she’s trying anything at all. 

She has no energy, no image, no nothing. Like any of those “new Gagas” you all praise to hell and back. All the new pop girls since 2016 besides like... Lizzo are boring generic sellouts. 

Pop music is DYING. Stop supporting mediocrity.

TioBernie
14 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Pop music is DYING. Stop supporting mediocrity.

Or mind your business and let people enjoy what they want to enjoy. Pretentious much? Join the industry and show us what you got. 

Magneto

I was talking to this entry level pop stan the other day and told him he would love GGD to discuss pop music etc. He told me he tried, but found it way too negative. Seeing this thread I kinda get his point.

OT: Happy for Billy (and Finneas) and can't wait for new pop music cause this girl is hungry

Free my mind

TioBernie
1 minute ago, Magneto said:

I was talking to this entry level pop stan the other day and told him he would love GGD to discuss pop music etc. He told me he tried, but found it way too negative. Seeing this thread I kinda get his point.

OT: Happy for Billy (and Finneas) and can't wait for new pop music cause this girl is hungry

I’m surprised by the negativity on this site. Popheads on reddit is actually better when discussing other pop stars. 

Thomas P
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

There are people who are naturally unique and different without even trying. They have their own style and their own behavior that makes them unique. And there are people who are in no way different or unique but want to be unique and different so bad. That’s the definition of “trying to be edgy”.. 

How can you say that about Billie and not about Gaga though?

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Ladey Gaygay

is the 35 "sads" even necessary

I swear the gays hate to see a teen succeed 

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

How can you say that about Billie and not about Gaga though?

Please read my first reply! It's about her fans, not about Billie. I don't understand your confusion. Like I said in previous reply - Billie is unique and her style is unique. I'm talking about 80% of her fans who want to be like her. 

Archived