ANTI WP
24 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I’m going into hibernation later when nothing is going on :vegas:

Kayyyy morphine bear  :vegas:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolkins

I’m going to be annoyed if the final product is another orchestra style bond song that we’ve heard a million times. I hope by choosing Billie they’re going to bring something modern sounding to the table. I know yall hate Ms Thing but she’s the is the moment rn wether you like her or not, picking her for the track absolutely makes sense.

In regards to her voice, she doesn’t need to be a ‘belter’ to be a good singer - the fact that she doesn't do all of that is one of the reasons she’s so popular rn. Time moves on, maybe the era of the wailing diva is coming to its conclusion idk.

Thomas P
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I’m sorry that you’re bitter and biased. There is nothing wrong with having high standards. Stop trying to make me a bad guy.. :kiss:

No ones making you a bad guy, just calling you pretentious :kiss: 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

HoneyB

It’s just a Bond theme it ain’t that deep:rip: regardless it’ll be interesting to see what she comes up with. There were rumors circulating that Bey or Dua Lipa was going to do the Bond theme so this is kinda surprising but I’m here for it nonetheless 

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Tranquility

It can't be worse than For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, Another Way to Die, or Writings on the Wall. I just hope she doesn't try to fit the title No Time to Die into the lyrics :selena: Also, this whole "Bond themes are supposed to be jazz-y" thing is just not true. Adele was the first one to do a theme like that since about 1971. The themes are pretty indicative of the current time but Adele chose to go more classic (it was also the 50th anniversary so that makes sense.) Then they got Lazy with Sam Smith's when they should have chosen Radiohead's song.

So, I'm sure it'll be fine.

littlepotter
4 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Billie Overratedish is just not it. Bad choice. They clearly chose her only because of the hype that comes with her in a package. 12 year old edgy teen girls that think they are unique but they are literally like every other girl found shaking in there basement.. 

No, we just have high standards considering we stan Gaga and are not trying to be edgy.

It’s probably the best Bond theme song there is. And even if it was a snoozefest, this is literally still a downgrade considering every Billie song (except for Bad Guy) is a biggest snoozefest. 

1. Tell me how she is overrated when the OP got literally more than 20 "Sad" reactions. She is clearly more dislikes than liked.  Pick a battle sis.

2. I HIGHLY doubt you've listened to all of Billie's discography. Saying every one of her songs is a "biggest" snoozefest is just moronic.

3. Gaga stans have always been seen as edgy. It's not a bad thing, but you can't say "we stan gaga because we aren't edgy" like???? Gaga was the queen of edgy at one point. And why are you trying to make it seem like a bad thing?

I will NEVER understand adults who hate on teenagers for being... teenagers. How do you feel comfortable dragging literal kids for not having understood the world yet? Of course they haven't, and of course they're going to "try" to be edgy, "try" to seem like they've got it together, we've all been there.

Also, how can someone possibly think that their music taste is "high standard" when literally every music community says that about the other. ESPECIALLY when it comes to the fact that you're a pop stan which is the most looked-down-upon genre. How would you like it if I told you "well I listen to Björk, who is a musical genius, universally acclaimed by all professionals in music, and her lowest rated album is higher than Gaga's highest rated"? That would definitely mean I have "higher standards" than you by all means, but it's just a snobbish and wrong way to view things because each person have their own taste and there's always going to be someone "better" than any artist. Can we please let go of this mentality, and just choose not to listen to someone we don't like, instead of spreading hate for no reason? You don't have to answer me on this but please take a moment and think how much of a better place the world would be if no one hated on Gaga, or other artists, and no one discredited her just because they didnt like their music. That's what I try to live by.

2 hours ago, pachinko said:

She's a drug addict. 

You're despicable. She has literally made a song about how much she hates her friends using drugs and smoking and drinking, and advocates being substance-free for young people. 

chaeri pls

Regina George
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

1. Tell me how she is overrated when the OP got literally more than 20 "Sad" reactions. She is clearly more dislikes than liked.  Pick a battle sis.

2. I HIGHLY doubt you've listened to all of Billie's discography. Saying every one of her songs is a "biggest" snoozefest is just moronic.

3. Gaga stans have always been seen as edgy. It's not a bad thing, but you can't say "we stan gaga because we aren't edgy" like???? Gaga was the queen of edgy at one point. And why are you trying to make it seem like a bad thing?

I will NEVER understand adults who hate on teenagers for being... teenagers. How do you feel comfortable dragging literal kids for not having understood the world yet? Of course they haven't, and of course they're going to "try" to be edgy, "try" to seem like they've got it together, we've all been there.

Also, how can someone possibly think that their music taste is "high standard" when literally every music community says that about the other. ESPECIALLY when it comes to the fact that you're a pop stan which is the most looked-down-upon genre. How would you like it if I told you "well I listen to Björk, who is a musical genius, universally acclaimed by all professionals in music, and her lowest rated album is higher than Gaga's highest rated"? That would definitely mean I have "higher standards" than you by all means, but it's just a snobbish and wrong way to view things because each person have their own taste and there's always going to be someone "better" than any artist. Can we please let go of this mentality, and just choose not to listen to someone we don't like, instead of spreading hate for no reason? You don't have to answer me on this but please take a moment and think how much of a better place the world would be if no one hated on Gaga, or other artists, and no one discredited her just because they didnt like their music. That's what I try to live by.

You're despicable. She has literally made a song about how much she hates her friends using drugs and smoking and drinking, and advocates being substance-free for young people. 

1. Overrated by mainstream audience- not GGD

2. You can doubt whatever you want but I listened to quite a few Billie songs and at least 80% are not it. 

3. Nothing wrong in being edgy, I was talking about people TRYING TO BE EDGY but failing. 

MetalGaga
4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

1. Overrated by mainstream audience- not GGD

2. You can doubt whatever you want but I listened to quite a few Billie songs and at least 80% are not it. 

3. Nothing wrong in being edgy, I was talking about people TRYING TO BE EDGY but failing. 

What does trying to be edgy mean? 

Regina George
1 minute ago, MetalGaga said:

What does trying to be edgy mean? 

There are people who are naturally unique and different without even trying. They have their own style and their own behavior that makes them unique. And there are people who are in no way different or unique but want to be unique and different so bad. That’s the definition of “trying to be edgy”.. 

2 hours ago, Bolkins said:

I’m going to be annoyed if the final product is another orchestra style bond song that we’ve heard a million times. I hope by choosing Billie they’re going to bring something modern sounding to the table. I know yall hate Ms Thing but she’s the is the moment rn wether you like her or not, picking her for the track absolutely makes sense.

In regards to her voice, she doesn’t need to be a ‘belter’ to be a good singer - the fact that she doesn't do all of that is one of the reasons she’s so popular rn. Time moves on, maybe the era of the wailing diva is coming to its conclusion idk.

but Madonna chose to do something different with a Bond theme and I recall her getting dragged through the mud for it...hope she keeps some classic Bond elements just to appease the movies fans 

Archived