Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

HDD: Superstar Drops

hankhatesyouall

Featured Posts

Bradley
51 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Girl,

We've been here before. 2017, 2018, 2019 were full of "teases". Unlike you guys, I learnt my lesson.

Remember when we thought LG6 was gonna drop before ASIB?

Or remember when we thought LG6 was gonna drop early 2019?

Or better yet, remember when we thought that worst case scenario, LG6 was gonna drop in Q4 of 2019?

How do 2017, 2018 and even early 2019 count when she's busy promoting A Star Is Born? Why were you even expecting an LG6 release when the movie was already slated to be released during those periods?

Chickens in Malibu
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

How do 2017, 2018 and even early 2019 count when she's busy promoting A Star Is Born? Why were you even expecting an LG6 release when the movie was already slated to be released during those periods?

Oh weren't you guys saying "oh she's going to release LG6 before ASIB. Because she'll be busy later"

When ASIB came first, you guys were saying "oh she's going to ride on that ASIB hype and release LG6 early 2019 or worst case scenario  by 2019 Q4".

Neither happened. There's no serious indication that LG6 is going to be imminently released, just some wild speculation like always.

Chickens in Malibu
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

µ all her dancers heading to a studio, Richard auditoning for new dancers,

Did you guys forget that she's doing that pre-SuperBowl show? That's what the dancers are for.

viniferrett
2 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Did you guys forget that she's doing that pre-SuperBowl show? That's what the dancers are for.

why would they go to a Warner studio to rehearse? makes no sense 

Chickens in Malibu
8 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

why would they go to a Warner studio to rehearse? makes no sense 

Maybe they could be recording a promo video for the show? 

Gaga won't need to hire a bunch of dancers for a new music video. It's likely for the pre-Super Bowl thing.

Bradley
2 hours ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Oh weren't you guys saying "oh she's going to release LG6 before ASIB. Because she'll be busy later"

When ASIB came first, you guys were saying "oh she's going to ride on that ASIB hype and release LG6 early 2019 or worst case scenario  by 2019 Q4".

Neither happened. There's no serious indication that LG6 is going to be imminently released, just some wild speculation like always.

No, I did not. The real wait started after the Oscars. Anyone who expected something before the Oscars was just waiting in vain.

Besides, there were no major teases by major personnel at one given time last year. This is the first time this had happened.

Also what part of 'finishing' and 'final hours' don't you understand? :air:

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, Bradley said:

Also what part of 'finishing' and 'final hours' don't you understand? :air:

Final hours could've been literally about ANYTHING.

You guys think the whole universe revolves around Gaga. I suddenly can understand why DJWS got sick of it at one point, when every single one of his posts was interpreted to be about Gaga.

Ok let's make a bet. If nothing comes out within the next 3 months, will you give me 50$? Because I will, if something comes out and I lose the bet.

Archived