💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are people only laughing Now at Gaga for being this way?

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

she’s been this way since The Monster Ball I And cemented her theatrical image I mean..? 
Why only bother after 10 whole years

JusKeepBreathin

Unless you went to a concert of hers, you don't know this side.  That isn't the stage presence she gives on major televised performances. 

I love it but some don't. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

LadariousGarage

as someone who has been to the ArtRave and the BTWB, this is what makes her shows so iconic, the beyhive can stay mad that their fav didn't get a oscar nomination

Lets do it baby I know the Law

JudasJustDance

I love enigma, and under good conditions (when she’s not sick,good vocals- better video quality + angles) it’s a great show but 

0:25 always kills me :ladyhaha:

LadariousGarage

"DON'T TAKE PICTURES OF MY P*SSY" wow, that was deep, she truely has a way with words, queen

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Edonis

There have always been people who really don't like that aspect of Gaga's live shows and as @nenhures said, they've always made fun of her for that. I mean, in general, there are a lot of people that don't like that kind of camp. But it is true, she's always had moments where she'll act like a crack head on stage, some people just forgot :huntyga:

Anyways, stan twitter had been coming for her neck recently, so get ready when LG6 drops and they try to drag her once and for all just to feel better about themselves! 

CannaeDrive

Crack head Gaga on stage is never boring, can't say the same for some others.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

nenhures
4 minutes ago, Edonis said:

There have always been people who really don't like that aspect of Gaga's live shows and as @nenhures said, they've always made fun of her for that. I mean, in general, there are a lot of people that don't like that kind of camp. But it is true, she's always had moments where she'll act like a crack head on stage, some people just forgot :huntyga:

I think that's part of what makes her shows so interesting and fun to watch/be part of, honestly. She has this manic energy when she's on stage and cranks everything up to 11 and it's impossible to not feel engaged.

And yeah, like you said it's not for everybody but OGH's love to use it as some kind of gotcha to demonstrate how "bad" her shows are when it's literally just part of her stage persona and quirkiness and why so many of us click with her.

As with most things stan culture it's best to just ignore it and not get riled up over it :vegas:

Edonis
1 minute ago, nenhures said:

I think that's part of what makes her shows so interesting and fun to watch/be part of, honestly. She has this manic energy when she's on stage and cranks everything up to 11 and it's impossible to not feel engaged.

And yeah, like you said it's not for everybody but OGH's love to use it as some kind of gotcha to demonstrate how "bad" her shows are when it's literally just part of her stage persona and quirkiness and why so many of us click with her.

As with most things stan culture it's best to just ignore and move and not get riled up over it :vegas:

Even some fans forget tbh, like with the Monster Ball or Born this Way Ball. There are plenty of moments not captured by HBO that would've been deemed just as cringey or ridiculous nowadays that are just ignored during Enigma discourse. 

Aside from maybe the JWT, her shows have always had cheesy monologues, messy moments, and literal over-the-top camp antics. That's part of her appeal; she doesn't take it as serious as others do. It's not about always looking 'fierce' or 'choreographed' and that's part of why so many (myself included) thought she was so cool on stage. 

ThisGuyTony

It’s not her fault that BoreYoncé does the same tired “I’m a queen!” choreography year after year. :rip: 

Archived