Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

BloodPop’s New Post

Disnalex

Featured Posts

Okay but how is anyone even seeing a feminine silhouette in that photo, never mind Gaga :laughga: shoulders look manly as Phuck 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911
6 minutes ago, Rifek said:

The two CD emojis mean there are two albums in the making.

Gaga's and Bloodpop's :bradley:

5 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Thats what I think  :bradley:

Idt it has anything to do with how many records tbh. People use multiple of the same emoji all the time. So I wouldn't read into it too much that he uses two here. 

I just take it as finishing up the record or something similar that the handshake represents 

blankpaper
1 minute ago, Stef said:

Okay but how is anyone even seeing a feminine silhouette in that photo, never mind Gaga :laughga: shoulders look manly as Phuck 

Aren’t the shoulders below the piano though? 

reality’s tight if the music is right

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Stef said:

Gaga is a gym bro - makes music at 5, lifts weights with the boys at 6 :ohwell:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Idt it has anything to do with how many records tbh. People use multiple of the same emoji all the time. So I wouldn't read into it too much that he uses two here. 

I just take it as finishing up the record or something similar that the handshake represents 

Well yeah but I think this time it does mean something... and based of what we know... -

LG6 is 99% complete as they were mixing last week, so we can assume theres no more writing involved for LG6. 

We can then assume that the first CD is LG6. 

A shaking of the hands means an agreement of some sorts. And we can see in the picture, Gaga is out with a typewriter and on the piano... which means she is writing something. I don't think it could be LG6 related since that is pretty much done, which then leads me to the 2nd CD...

The 2nd CD is a completely new record that they are making, and its accompanied by the tounge emoji. 

LG6 > agreement to work together on a new album, possibly BPs > making the next record 

End Racism Now

Judas Society

Gaga has pink hair now guys.....she could be wearing a wig, but I doubt that she would don a wig just to record music at this point in her career. She's more relaxed now.

Judas Society
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well yeah but I think this time it does mean something... and based of what we know... -

LG6 is 99% complete as they were mixing last week, so we can assume theres no more writing involved for LG6. 

We can then assume that the first CD is LG6. 

A shaking of the hands means an agreement of some sorts. And we can see in the picture, Gaga is out with a typewriter and on the piano... which means she is writing something. I don't think it could be LG6 related since that is pretty much done, which then leads me to the 2nd CD...

The 2nd CD is a completely new record that they are making, and its accompanied by the tounge emoji. 

LG6 > agreement to work together on a new album, possibly BPs > making the next record 

Or working on Bloodpop's new album? or some artist he endorse?

I LOVE GGD
1 hour ago, Woolfsmck said:

Prolly asia.

Can anybody recognize whose the guitar on the floor? That can lead us somewhere.

Woolfsmck
2 hours ago, mgmpochhit said:

Can anybody recognize whose the guitar on the floor? That can lead us somewhere.

that would be some kinda sleuth who could do that … :golfclap:

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

mdance4life

Sooo Gaga’s sister, Natalie, shared blood pop’s photo of what “looks” like gag sitting in the back.... on her instagram story.

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.

nenhures
3 minutes ago, mdance4life said:

Sooo Gaga’s sister, Natalie, shared blood pop’s photo of what “looks” like gag sitting in the back.... on her instagram story.

Oh, great now the whole family joined in on the teasing :air: Counting the days until Joanne Trattoria joins in too :air:

IAmNotHere1997

that person in the background has to be Gaga because no one would ever have that hideous hairstyle other than her :oops:

Archived