3 hours ago, Epione said:

I gagged when she showed middle finger. :nooo:

and then, "i hope you can sit nice on it" :ladyhaha:

but on a wednesday, in a café, i watched it begin again

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wolf Boy

Thought this would be some Trisha mess, but wow, she’s been trans all along, genuinely surprised. 

Jonathanholland
6 hours ago, androiduser said:

I m totally surprised!!! But I was always wondering about her height, she is 189 cm tall!

That's not unusual in the Netherlands tho. I have some female friends who are as tall as Nikkie

Before there was love, there was silence

AdmistTheLight

Omg really, her doctor really did a superb job, I can't tell if I try. Good for her :kiss:

An unproblematic, talented, LM, self-made , business savvy, bossass queen, who just happened to be transgender. I have to stan forever. 

youtube stan GIF by Shane Dawson

Liberaté mi amor

Helxig
1 minute ago, AdmistTheLight said:

Omg really, her doctor really did a superb job, I can't tell if I try. Good for her :kiss:

An unproblematic, talented, LM, self-made , business savvy, bossass queen, who just happened to be transgender. I have to stan forever. 

youtube stan GIF by Shane Dawson

I don't think she had facial feminisation surgery, just bottom surgery. But she was on hormones and growth blockers from her early teens so she never fully went through male puberty.  She was really lucky to have a supportive family and people around her who allowed her to transition so young.

She's such a queen. On top of the qualities you listed she's also kind, caring and genuine. All of that is rare in one person.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Giorno Giovanna
13 hours ago, Doot said:

I KNEW SHE WAS HELLA TALL. 

how tall is she? cm pls

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

PlanetChromatica
11 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Ive been watching her for 12 years and she looked like a girl back in the day when she was 13, so im confused how is she transgender?

Why does it matter

12 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Ive been watching her for 12 years and she looked like a girl back in the day when she was 13, so im confused how is she transgender?

Puberty is what brings about secondary sex characteristics. Anyone with long hair and makeup looks “like a girl” when they are 13.

MessyTop

She’s a sweetheart! So proud of her. We love you girl! 
And I hope those trolls get some bad karma 

SlaeUrAnus

It's devastating that she was blackmailed to come out, but she is well and truly an inspiration.  

In my messy era.

gagzus

I’ve already commented on this thread but I’ve just realised if any of her fans are transphobes or TERFs I bet they’re freaking out considering they’ve been calling her the correct pronouns this whole time and treating her like an AFAB woman djdjdjdk :fan:

Beanybb
12 hours ago, AlotofApollo said:

I have seen her the first time with Gaga and while seeing the video I had the feeling she wasn't born as a girl. Maybe it was her admiration for Gaga that didn't make her seem as a "heterosexual cis-woman".

Hope Gaga responds to it, pretty sure they talked about that... Good for her and I hope nothing bad comes out of this 

This is the stupidest thing I've heard, I guarantee you that there are plenty of women (Nikki included) that admire Gaga lmao

ltlmnstr
14 hours ago, nenhures said:

"Trannish"? What is wrong with you?

Yeah I’m tired of the comments in this thread.

The one comment that says her voice is “suspicious” is transphobic.

What these comments do is “other” transgender people.

Like Nikkie said, I am me and to work towards a world with no labels. But sadly, heteronormativity and Cisnormative values will always be there to uphold “us vs them” tactics.

Archived