7 minutes ago, RocketNumberNine said:

WHAT? WHY? HOW? 

She's transgender... period.

chaeri pls

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JgHaus78

Wow, I didn’t see that coming at all. I am Very happy for Nikkie though, I hope the rest of the world treats her kindly. 

Regina George

This is one of her first tutorials and I'm shook. I am s h o o k. I never noticed even for a bit and even in this video she seems like a biological girl.

nenhures
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

This is one of her first tutorials and I'm shook. I am s h o o k. I never noticed even for a bit and even in this video she seems like a girl.

That's because she IS a girl.

Regina George
1 minute ago, nenhures said:

That's because she IS a girl.

You know what I mean. I'm not trying to be offensive or anything. She just seemed like a biological female.

nenhures

Wow I'm so happy for her. So shitty that it had to be because of morons trying to blackmail her but it's still amazing that she feels comfortable sharing it with us.

Love her and her attitude very much and I may or may not have shed a tear or two. Also, her stressing how she's still the same person... I think most of us LGBT people have felt this fear before or after coming out and can totally relate.

Hope she has an amazing 2020!

nenhures
Just now, Phlop said:

I always thought she kinda looked a lil trannish so I figured she just was. Amazing for her tho

"Trannish"? What is wrong with you?

Archived