Billie Eilish Doing Bond 25 Theme? - Rumor

PACGAGA

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
5 hours ago, Trillion Reasons said:

I didn't like Sam Smith's song, because it was too boring after Adele's gem called Skyfall, and now this. Hope it's not true. 

I didn't like SS version when it came out, but now I listen to it and I love it. I guess it grew on me. I think the GP got it right this time and the gays got it wrong. :ohwell:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

imnotyourbabe10

Here for Lana and Paloma as others had suggested.

Always wished Amy Winehouse had done one.

Daylight Jokers
9 hours ago, jprince99x said:

Only recently were the themes sung by such powerful vocalists

https://youtu.be/XgFtQPgHyek

That's still considered epic with all those instruments. I actually really love this song, I didn't know it was a James Bond track. 

TheSlash

I'm a huge fan of hers but I would probably unstan if she did it rn :messga: .

Spoiler

Most probably not, but my stan card would be hidden away in a dark corner of my basement for a long while :awkney: . Not bc I wouldn't stan her anymore, but bc of y'all coming for me being a Billie stan :excuseu: 

I would be here for Finneas doing the production of it, tho :giveup: 

Ew, David!

I kinda think it will be a British artist given that they keep pushing big Brit singers on the last two films.  

Dula Peep anyone?

heauxmatica

freebit

I don't think she matches the Bond ~brand~. I could understand if she was a brit, but she's not. It would read as "how do you do fellow kids." Like them trying to make Bond hipper when we all know 35+ men who read GQ is Bond's demo.  Lana or Drake would make far more sense if they're trying to be more updated since them & their music appeals to that crowd.

Though I'd be for it because it would piss Ed Sheeran off. :applause:

4 hours ago, melon said:

I kinda think it will be a British artist given that they keep pushing big Brit singers on the last two films.  

Dula Peep anyone?

Yeah, I thought Dua was strongly rumoured. That rumour  was just so random (like who thinks of a Dua and her euro-dance sound for Bond?), that I feel it had to be true. 

19 hours ago, vivre sa vie said:

Kinda off-topic but GAGA would SLAY as a Bond Villain

She would be awesome. She's got that type of glamour to her. I would definitely be here for this over her doing the theme. 

Archived